We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Burglar Steed Question

The description of the Burglar steed states: "The Burglar's Steed has plenty of bag space to carry the implements of its master: picks, marbles, stun dust, and what not."
    Can someone explain this to me?
    Does this mean this particular steed has extra holding bags over and above what our character has?
    I don't want to sink 2K points into just another horse (I have one with similar stats already), but if this steed has bags that I can use/access that are separate from my toon's, well, then....that's another story.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000011d9cf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

You can't use the bags; they are purely cosmetic I'm afraid.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    You can't use the bags; they are purely cosmetic I'm afraid.
    Won one in lottery and can confirm, bags are cosmetic only. No extra storage.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000163bef/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Thank you, Turbine, for listening and giving us an opt-out of FE! Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Afuna View Post
    T\
    Does this mean this particular steed has extra holding bags over and above what our character has?
    Sorry, I don't think any steed, whether Store-only or not, boosts anything but your run speed. (Well, you can fight from your Warsteed but that's a different story.) Basically, all a steed is is a runspeed buff that changes the appearance of your avatar, and made so you lose the runspeed buff when you take a certain amount of damage.
    <<Insert clever sig here>>