We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7

    In My Absence.....

    I just want to convey my thoughts on a couple things.

    First and foremost, I have to say, I'm highly disappointed in you guys.

    The boards blow. The moors blow.

    Where's the drama? The vitriol? The good/bad natured back and forth verbal sparring?

    Although I AM the ONE, I am yet only one, and cannot do it alone.

    I need your help.

    Did the 1v1withdelvingrenowninfamybuff farmfestadnauseum burn you guys out?

    I can empathize......

    I liken it to when I used a bunch of cheat codes once in a console game and thus sullied my experience.

    It's okay though.....each to their own, it's your dime, play as you will, so forth and so on.


    Bring it out to the moors and I promise to kill you softly





    And one more thing,


    Hey Gandalf.......nice dress!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VufilzHKTqk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    And devs......considering what you've done to the moors and pvp with all of your brilliant changes, this is the only thing I can think of that's going to help our situation at this point.........


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLnhuzh9uY



    My advice?


    Use liberally...........it's that bad.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111
    I've found it a waste of time to verbally pvp. Especially when a bunch of people rush to defend the target of it. All it does is cause drama now, and i play this game to escape that.

    Just my two cents.

  4. #4
    Althorr? Sorry man, I like to keep the boards entertaining, just too busy and don't care enough to constantly respond to the idiots that post here. It doesn't matter because most people try to take me down together, but fail miserably, its lolz. I mostly try to just work on the wiki when I do decide to put a little of my free time aside to do so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeylad View Post
    I've found it a waste of time to verbally pvp. Especially when a bunch of people rush to defend the target of it. All it does is cause drama now, and i play this game to escape that.

    Just my two cents.
    Think about how I feel. I say one thing to express my opinion and I get ganged up on constantly, but I'm a boss so I defend myself like a hero of Gondor! That's what happens when you speak the truth no one wants to hear/believe. All the "popular" kids think what they believe is just and right, while they attempt to belittle your views.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    425
    I come to Moors almost every day. On Mu, Tetro, Dis, yesterday I even went on Pseto ...
    And I've become boring to people I'm groupped with, with how was in the past and how pathetic is now.
    I know, first time I've come to Moors was in RoI and I haven't been here as much as you guys, but still... I miss those days...
    They've changed too many things (quote comes to mind: "I would use this ring from a desire to do good... But through me, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine.").
    Ranking is easier than killing norbogs, autoflips, op and delving buffs are laughter and now HD is coming...
    Unless they change something, pvp on Gladden will sum up as few people roaming from Grothum to HH, desperately trying to find somebody to fight with, or to get away from.
    Maybe I am wrong, I am in different time zone after all...
    Trait trees have ruined the game

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Althorr? Sorry man, I like to keep the boards entertaining, just too busy and don't care enough to constantly respond to the idiots that post here. It doesn't matter because most people try to take me down together, but fail miserably, its lolz. I mostly try to just work on the wiki when I do decide to put a little of my free time aside to do so.



    Think about how I feel. I say one thing to express my opinion and I get ganged up on constantly, but I'm a boss so I defend myself like a hero of Gondor! That's what happens when you speak the truth no one wants to hear/believe. All the "popular" kids think what they believe is just and right, while they attempt to belittle your views.

    Ah Vinner, you are wise beyond your years........


    It's kindof an odd phenomenon when a player is called out for farming or cheating or exploiting and their buddies come running to defend the indefensible. Imo, it just makes them look bad as well. Same as in game, and deciding to group with some of these peeps. Why would you want to group up and play with a cheater? So you can be labeled one yourself? Sad.



    Quote Originally Posted by Mucica View Post
    I come to Moors almost every day. On Mu, Tetro, Dis, yesterday I even went on Pseto ...
    And I've become boring to people I'm groupped with, with how was in the past and how pathetic is now.
    I know, first time I've come to Moors was in RoI and I haven't been here as much as you guys, but still... I miss those days...
    They've changed too many things (quote comes to mind: "I would use this ring from a desire to do good... But through me, it would wield a power too great and terrible to imagine.").
    Ranking is easier than killing norbogs, autoflips, op and delving buffs are laughter and now HD is coming...
    Unless they change something, pvp on Gladden will sum up as few people roaming from Grothum to HH, desperately trying to find somebody to fight with, or to get away from.
    Maybe I am wrong, I am in different time zone after all...


    Mu, I respect your play and your opinions, and agree with most. And i've enjoyed playing with and against you the past couple years

    My only advice for you now is..........leave the renown buff at the steps and leave the dang tree alone.....it never hurt anything except good pvp and has absolutely zero tactical advantage. Let it be.........

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    425
    hehe, pleasure is mine, dear friend.
    Generally, I'm against renown buffs and have used them only 5-6 times all together.
    And the tree....we killed it out of boredom, imagine They were at Grams, and since we had both relics, we wanted to give them space to take Lugz, so...we burned down the tree. Not for renown buff, since most of us logged after 5-10 minutes.
    Just for sake of comparison, it took me almost a year to get Mu to rank 8...and nowdays I see people reaching 8 in less then 2 months.
    In year from now (if LOTRO will still exist), everyone will be purple
    Trait trees have ruined the game

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    1,111
    Quote Originally Posted by joshy8910 View Post
    Think about how I feel. I say one thing to express my opinion and I get ganged up on constantly, but I'm a boss so I defend myself like a hero of Gondor! That's what happens when you speak the truth no one wants to hear/believe. All the "popular" kids think what they believe is just and right, while they attempt to belittle your views.
    I do know. I kind of stopped caring though, and blocked those who cause trouble and avoid those that flock to them.
    Defending myself gets me nowhere, since it only feeds the trolls.
    I guess i get to them though, since people in their raids tell me I'm targeted with extreme prejudice.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838
    So, I'm really don't get how you think that renown buffs or tree/drake buffs are not okay, but all the store buffs you get are? To me that seems pretty two faced, but please enlighten me.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyes2009 View Post
    So, I'm really don't get how you think that renown buffs or tree/drake buffs are not okay, but all the store buffs you get are? To me that seems pretty two faced, but please enlighten me.

    Gain buffs are just that, gain buffs.......cheeeeeese.


    I liken it to junior high girls padding their bras (or would you relate more to the sock analogy? ) giving a false impression of what's not really there.


    In this case that would be..........time & effort. Kills. Actual pvp.


    I mean, at this point, why not just sell ranks for cruds sake?


    And /sighhhhhh regarding the store, and/or buffs, remember, no one ever met a store buff they didn't like before creeps could buy their way to being OP.


    Truth.


    Thank you for giving me this opportunity to enlighten you.


    If you failed to grasp that light, I don't know what more I can say or do, other than find solace in the fact that while ugly may be forever, ignorance and lack of knowledge can always be corrected.


    I hope this helped you toward that end.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tejas
    Posts
    2,738
    Quote Originally Posted by CominDownTheMountain View Post
    And /sighhhhhh regarding the store, and/or buffs, remember, no one ever met a store buff they didn't like before creeps could buy their way to being OP.


    Truth.


    Thank you for giving me this opportunity to enlighten you.


    If you failed to grasp that light, I don't know what more I can say or do, other than find solace in the fact that while ugly may be forever, ignorance and lack of knowledge can always be corrected.
    I like the part where he follows the creeps are OP statement with the word truth. What was your favorite, Incendio?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#C7CF92][img]http://i.imgur.com/9rGw1Yd.gif[/img]
    Misadventure - R14 Hunter, Fatwanda-1 - R10 Guard
    Velvetsixteen - R13 Reaver, Reported - R11 Warg, Gloriousleader - R10 WL[/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    838
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravyrn View Post
    I like the part where he follows the creeps are OP statement with the word truth. What was your favorite, Incendio?
    My favorite was when he said creeps are OP. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.


    And regarding the store buffs, the renown buff may directly gain you more infamy / renown but having more health and doing more damage as the result of store buffs indirectly does as well, which you seem to have no problem with.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Burleson TX
    Posts
    1,379
    My favorite part was:

    Quote Originally Posted by CominDownTheMountain View Post
    If you failed to grasp that light, I don't know what more I can say or do, other than find solace in the fact that while ugly may be forever, ignorance and lack of knowledge can always be corrected.
    Because you know he doesn't see the hypocrisy in this.
    Ronnug - The Blueberry Reaver on Gladden
    I don't feel a thing when dieing ingame. The only time I really mind is when the rez is on the other side of the map.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload