We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Pvmp class

Pvmp class

Hi people,

Am playing at the moment on my pvmp weaver,
    I am bored with the fact that weavers are very squichy and easy to kil by any freep and that the crowd control is very limited if you look to the loremaster.
    Am thinking of rolling an new monster play clas but i am not sure wich one will fit with my playing style.
    Am looking for an class that has good survivalbillity and is able to have some dps in pve and pvp.
    The classes that interest me the most are the warleader of good armour and heals, warg of the stealth skill and the disappear skill, the defiler for heals over time and crowd control.

Wich one do you think is the best and wich one has an good survivalbillity?

Any class is squishy at low levels... rank that spider up and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Londurin View Post
    Any class is squishy at low levels... rank that spider up and you'll be fine.
    Yeah, i think of ranking the eight legged thing up, but the fact is that after the helms deep update, my weaver can solo op's but sucks against any freep no matter wat rank. And allmost all freeps on my server are highly ranked and those who just joined pvp, rank up very fast.

Should i keep working on this server or try to find a server with more greenies?
    Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Meneldorcreeps View Post
    Hi people,

Am playing at the moment on my pvmp weaver,
    I am bored with the fact that weavers are very squichy and easy to kil by any freep and that the crowd control is very limited if you look to the loremaster.
    Am thinking of rolling an new monster play clas but i am not sure wich one will fit with my playing style.
    Am looking for an class that has good survivalbillity and is able to have some dps in pve and pvp.
    The classes that interest me the most are the warleader of good armour and heals, warg of the stealth skill and the disappear skill, the defiler for heals over time and crowd control.

Wich one do you think is the best and wich one has an good survivalbillity?
    Spider is a little on the UP side right now and if you stick with it you'll enjoy it in the long run, secondly dont doubt spiders CC because they have some of the best in the game when used properly
    A tree is a tree, a Rock is a rock and a Troll is Elmo