We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Greetings! I hope everyone is having a good holiday season

Sorry I haven't been around much... life is different these days, but it's a positive different
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a0000000dc021/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Gloern[/COLOR][/B] -[COLOR="DarkOrchid"] L65 Guardian[/COLOR] / [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Tieranor[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]L65 Minstrel[/COLOR] / [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Swana[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]L45 Hunter[/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Thoern[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]L65 Champion[/COLOR] / [B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Lenamyr[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]L15 Captain[/COLOR]
    Anonymous is up for it though. Anonymous is legion. -PastorInsanity

Quote Originally Posted by Beschutzer View Post
    That image made me lol for real, no joke.
    [CENTER][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Alditha, residing at 6 Harrow Road, Undervale.
    Temporary overseer of the Library of the Randirim, 2 Chalk Road, Ewefields.[/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR="Yellow"][I]Behold the Chinchillas! They ride to War![/I][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Hello everyone and a Happy New Year full of Hugs and Muffins.

Happy New years Everyone!

2014,...whew..

Expecting a big snowStorm this way tomorrow, so um,..meh,..too late,...after Christmas nobody wants snow anymore,..

Soo,..I've had a few days off, due to holidays..thankfully....and I decided to fire up the ol' Lotro again. Got my Minnie nameSake"Welby" up to level 82,..currently standing outside of the infamous Fangorn forest.

Gotta say,..I was pretty into it. First thing I did was do some 'spring' cleaning,..tossing out stuff in my bank that I don't even know why I kept. Start of clean,..relearn the traits and skill rotations,..and ugg,.that darned WarSteed. I feel like such a dizzy newb doing the simplest task such as getting through a gate without impaling myself into the fortifications.

I can just imagine the Rohirrim guards who witness my entrance,..lol,..hey everyone,..that daft dwarf on an armored Pony just ran headfirst into the ramparts again,...someone get him a goat!

Ooo,...wait,..c'mon,..now there we go,..TURBINE,...I want a War-Goat! Not Steed! I have a poor Thorin's Prized Goat that is gathering dust! Give us a Goat cosmetic skin!

Anyways,..I found that remapping the horse controls to my mouse makes mounted combat tolerable. And when I get a decent stretch of land to do battle on WITHOUT aggroing half the zone,..it is rather fun.

I don't think I even purchased Helm's Deep yet,..I guess I will find out when I hit 85, eh?

ok enough game chat,..

oh,..this morning I had the pleasure of visiting the doctor and getting wires and electrode stuck to my for some EKG thing. My left arm has been getting the ol' pins and needles' sensation so I thought I should check it out. Now I got appointments for a nerve test and something called, Stress Echo test to set up.

yay me,..so far it's just a minor annoyance,...so far so good.

2014 ya'll!

cheers
    -Welby

Found this over in the Creative fan section

brit accents ahead,....

Happy New Year, Landrovalingas!

Gotta say,..I was pretty into it. First thing I did was do some 'spring' cleaning,..tossing out stuff in my bank that I don't even know why I kept. Start of clean,..relearn the traits and skill rotations,..and ugg,.that darned WarSteed. I feel like such a dizzy newb doing the simplest task such as getting through a gate without impaling myself into the fortifications.

I can just imagine the Rohirrim guards who witness my entrance,..lol,..hey everyone,..that daft dwarf on an armored Pony just ran headfirst into the ramparts again,...someone get him a goat!

Ooo,...wait,..c'mon,..now there we go,..TURBINE,...I want a War-Goat! Not Steed! I have a poor Thorin's Prized Goat that is gathering dust! Give us a Goat cosmetic skin!

Anyways,..I found that remapping the horse controls to my mouse makes mounted combat tolerable. And when I get a decent stretch of land to do battle on WITHOUT aggroing half the zone,..it is rather fun.

I don't think I even purchased Helm's Deep yet,..I guess I will find out when I hit 85, eh?
    For regular travel, going around cities, etc. I use my "normal" steed and then don't have to worry about being clumsy and barging into walls/gates/NPCs. I really just pull out the war-steed for when I know I'm going to be fighting mounted mobs.
    Temporary overseer of the Library of the Randirim, 2 Chalk Road, Ewefields.[/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR="Yellow"][I]Behold the Chinchillas! They ride to War![/I][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Alditha View Post
    For regular travel, going around cities, etc. I use my "normal" steed and then don't have to worry about being clumsy and barging into walls/gates/NPCs. I really just pull out the war-steed for when I know I'm going to be fighting mounted mobs.
    Ya,..I guess that's one way of making sure the old mounts stay relevant(not counting the rp aspect)

Ya,..I guess that's one way of making sure the old mounts stay relevant(not counting the rp aspect)
    Yeah, I have to say I still love my Annuminas rep horse best of all, which might be why I use it so much.

Evening Landrovalrim,

A very belated Happy New Year to all. I hope this year will be a year of health for those of us who have been sick, a year of prosperity for those of us who fortune has not favored, and a year of peace and happiness for all.

/hugs to everyone

Doc
    [COLOR=red]Gombur Gromberson 85 Guardian[/COLOR]
    [I][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Gombur trained the Chinchilla's who rode to war[/COLOR][/I]
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Shozbot Agromagnet Rank 9 Reaver[/COLOR]

Nice to see RP alive and well on Landroval.

I cleaned up me hard drive space and luckily caught ye ol' Ales & Tales folks in action.

I posted it on the "Creative" thread.

Ales & Tales: Hall of Fire, Rivendell 05JAN14

HOw ya holding out up there guys?! COld enough fer ya?

Brrrrrrr! I really need some thermals for me legs,..or maybe thicker pants

Tomorrow I got an early doctor appt. . Test 2 or 3 is up. I get to run on a treadmill I think,..some sort of stress test. My arm has been getting pins and needles here and there,..nothing painful,..but earlier the better, right? Next week for test 3 is some sonic test to image my heart, so they can check that out. Could be something,..could be just bad posture or sitting at a either a drawing table and computer for 15 years.

stay warm!

Cheers
    -Welby

Odd, I could have sworn I replied already... well, if this posts twice, that's why.

I was really glad to hear Ales and Tales is still going. I went to quite a few a year and more ago, though it's been so long since I RP'd in LotRO that I'm not sure I know what I'd do with myself if I went to one now.

Odd, I could have sworn I replied already... well, if this posts twice, that's why.

I was really glad to hear Ales and Tales is still going. I went to quite a few a year and more ago, though it's been so long since I RP'd in LotRO that I'm not sure I know what I'd do with myself if I went to one now.
    You DID reply,..only in the other thread

Last night I rolled up a Defiler and repeatedly kamikazied into a group of Captains in the Moors.
    I think I got an elf ear for my troubles.

Last night I rolled up a Defiler and repeatedly kamikazied into a group of Captains in the Moors.
    I think I got an elf ear for my troubles.

Welby, what is your defiler's name? I was out in the moors last night on Shozbot. send me a tell and I will help you and introduce you to folks. Its a little insane out there right now until they get some more things balanced, but I can still help you.
    [I][COLOR=mediumturquoise]Gombur trained the Chinchilla's who rode to war[/COLOR][/I]

D'oh!!!!

Nice cat armor.

It's nice to see that this thread is still alive! <3 Hi all.

Quote Originally Posted by polishedglass View Post
    It's nice to see that this thread is still alive! <3 Hi all.
    After a fashion yes,...the lights are on! People come and go,...stop in and say hi,..it's what it's for!

Cheers
    -Welby

Still alive and kicking!

*sets out a plate of chocolate chip cookies*

I had an exciting morning today, as I had my first formal driving lesson. I accomplished a lot more than I thought I would in an hour and a half! I think this'll definitely be worth the money I'm shelling out for it.

That's really my only news for today - have a good one Landrovalingas!

Still alive and kicking!

*sets out a plate of chocolate chip cookies*

I had an exciting morning today, as I had my first formal driving lesson. I accomplished a lot more than I thought I would in an hour and a half! I think this'll definitely be worth the money I'm shelling out for it.

That's really my only news for today - have a good one Landrovalingas!

They have cars in Canada???? I thought they still used covered wagons drawn by oxen! O o..... Just kidding, Alditha. Grats on the driving lesson.

Playing a Warg is so mean,..how do ya'll live with yourselves,..heheh

Sneaking around,..run in,..pounce,..few bites,..iif you get targetted you then sprint away and stealth again,.repeat,.hhehe

but it is good for the lols. Cartell hooked me up and we were two wargs sneak'in round Lugz for like an hour.

gotta keep entertained somehow, eh?!

and Doc,..if you looking for me,..I am rarely on during the day. and moderately on at nights.

I did notice someone made a 'Secret World ' chatroom on TS

rainy day here,...

Got myself not one,..but Two real fruit smoothies,..from some fru fru healthy place. all natural,..blah blah,..at 9$ a pop they better be!
    Well that's my liquid lunch today,..detox.

cheers

-Welby

Quote Originally Posted by Docargyle View Post
    They have cars in Canada???? I thought they still used covered wagons drawn by oxen! O o..... Just kidding, Alditha. Grats on the driving lesson.

Hey!!!

yes we have cars. They have big open spaces in the floorboards where our snow covered boots can get traction for acceleration and braking... Yabba Dabba Doo!

Crazy intense Canucks vs LA game last night. Goonery, thuggery, and fans from both sides screaming "Ref you Suck!" Man - refereeing, talk about a no-win profession. We lost but that was a fun and crazy game to watch.

Hope all are well, I know I haven't popped in for awhile, but thought I'd swing by to say Happy New Year and .... ooooh! Look, Chocolate Chip cookies! Nomnomnomnom!!!

What else is new, Slamboy continues hockey, Slamgirl is continuing piano and basketball - she made the Junior Girls team as a Grade 9'er with mostly Grade 10's so she's way proud. Slamteen - she is looking at university options. University options!!!! I was helping her register online last night... whoa... my little Slamteen is all growed up. You know we've been on this game (and this coffeehouse for so many years, it's not going to be long, before I can't call Slamteen, "teen" anymore...).

And I finally got to watch Desolation of Smaug. I loved it! I hated it! I swooned and geeked! and I cringed and complained. But the win was Bilbo and Smaug - one-on-one. That was awesome.

That's all for now folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar2007 View Post
    Hope all are well, I know I haven't popped in for awhile, but thought I'd swing by to say Happy New Year and .... ooooh! Look, Chocolate Chip cookies! Nomnomnomnom!!!

What else is new, Slamboy continues hockey, Slamgirl is continuing piano and basketball - she made the Junior Girls team as a Grade 9'er with mostly Grade 10's so she's way proud. Slamteen - she is looking at university options. University options!!!! I was helping her register online last night... whoa... my little Slamteen is all growed up. You know we've been on this game (and this coffeehouse for so many years, it's not going to be long, before I can't call Slamteen, "teen" anymore...).

And I finally got to watch Desolation of Smaug. I loved it! I hated it! I swooned and geeked! and I cringed and complained. But the win was Bilbo and Smaug - one-on-one. That was awesome.

That's all for now folks!
    Hmm, we'll need a new name for Slamteen. Slamgrad? Young Slam? Slamette?

I agree that Bilbo and Smaug is the best part of everything.

Hmm, we'll need a new name for Slamteen. Slamgrad? Young Slam? Slamette?

I agree that Bilbo and Smaug is the best part of everything.
    yes, Bilbo and Smaug. I squealed like a little girl... okay that's a little embarrassing, but it was very cool.

And Slamgrad, I like the sounds of that. Although she has a few more months to go... Wait.. wha... my little baby is going to graduate in a few months. wha... oh my goodness.... how did that happen!!!??? BDR - can I borrow a shotgun...?

Hey Landrovalrim,

Nothing much is going on. Just trying to survive the cold. My electric bill doubled last month, and next week is supposed to be even colder. Anyway, bumpity bumpity bump to the thread to keep it going. To my knowledge, we have never had a thread go to page two while it was still "alive".

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast