We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Do you want to raid?

Hello. I'm looking to start a progression raid group for the Throne of Dread Terrors raid. Perhaps (like me) your kinship numbers have dwindled a bit. I've been a raid healer since Moria released, took a couple of years off and am now geared enough to get back in raid mode.

I'm sure you have a few questions. Please send me in-game mail and I will get back to you asap. I'm just not much of a forums girl.

Thx!
    Meghalin

~o~o~Meghalin - Rank 9 Minstrel~~~~Aradah - Rank 7 Lore-master~o~o~

I'm looking for a raid on my geared loremaster. Ideal time is Wednesday night but that's not a deal breaker.

I'm in the same boat: a good but dwindling Kinship that I'm loathe to leave. We could perhaps revive the old Small Kinship Alliance of Landroval chat channel (/joinchannel skal) to help organize. It's not very active but there are still a few people who auto join.

There's also the FPP channel that is for folk not in raiding kins. The organization though is a bit soft and you never know when the group's raid is happening.

Feel free to look me up in game on Devlyn.
    Last edited by Inkling; Aug 17 2016 at 08:35 PM.