We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Vip

Question Vip

Have one way to subscribe the game, just like Word of Warcraft? Paying every month for one year period.
    Thx friends.

We offer a variety of plans for VIP, which can be activated on the myaccount.turbine.com website.

1-month for $14.99
    3-months for $29.97
    6-months for $59.94
    1-year for $99.99
    LOTRO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a specific team, click the "Submit a Ticket" link on the homepage.

Contact us on Twitter @LOTRO

This plans are recurring?? Or every month I need re-activated her?

Quote Originally Posted by jydt View Post
    This plans are recurring?? Or every month I need re-activated her?
    They are recurring until you press the cancel button. Once you press the cancel button, you will drop to Premium when the Game Time runs out.

If you want one year but not recurring. Order one year. Wait a week for the purchase to go thru. Cancel. If you purchase and immediately cancel. You are using the buyer regret feature and the purchase will not take place.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yula_the_Mighty View Post
    They are recurring until you press the cancel button. Once you press the cancel button, you will drop to Premium when the Game Time runs out.

If you want one year but not recurring. Order one year. Wait a week for the purchase to go thru. Cancel. If you purchase and immediately cancel. You are using the buyer regret feature and the purchase will not take place.
    I looking for this answer...
    Thx friends...