We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

HD - from base to premium edition

I've bought HD Base Edition and i'd like to know if is it possible to upgrade to a premium edition. My code has been used and i can't make calls for turbine phone (south america).

Quote Originally Posted by Harbaud View Post
    I've bought HD Base Edition and i'd like to know if is it possible to upgrade to a premium edition. My code has been used and i can't make calls for turbine phone (south america).
    without making a call the only way you could ask is to e-mail the support team. i've heard it's much more effective to call though.

I'm sure that I've seen posts in the past from people who say they were able to do this with a telephone call with other expansions.

No idea if it can be done via a ticket, but always worth a try.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

If I remember correctly, although I have not used it personally, it is possible to contact Turbine Customer Service via Skype as well.
    Tosaf, Founder Covenant Knights, Guardian,

Helms Deep Base Edition

Hi,
    Yesterday i bought HD Base Edition.
    I got all stuff but no 1000 Turbine Points , does anybody who also buy (HD Base Edition) know whats wrong.
    Do I get Turbine Points when HD release on November 18th or now....?

Quote Originally Posted by Bledoliki View Post
    Hi,
    Yesterday i bought HD Base Edition.
    I got all stuff but no 1000 Turbine Points , does anybody who also buy (HD Base Edition) know whats wrong.
    Do I get Turbine Points when HD release on November 18th or now....?
    The TP may take up to 24 hours to be added to your account. if you reciieved the other bonuses from the base edition (the mount and exp stone) but not the tp, I would contact Customer Support via a ticket or phone call.

All info for both of these can be found at

http://support.turbine.com
    Welcome to Maitenance Mode
    Me: Please Add Draigoch Scales to the Skrimish Camp or Rep Barter Vendors in Dunland We are 30 Levels Past that Content
    Other forum members: You want it... do the content
    Me: Yeah I see your point
    Other forum members: Please add trait points to the store and more valor options so we dont have to run content
    Me: O.o ... Seriously?

And when the Devs make fun of how buggy it is in Bingo that should tell you something
    Peace Love and Tacos

Stated above, Skype is your way forward.. Im from the UK and its a godsend for getting intouch with Turbine.. for FREE.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0b20c0000002a85f8/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]