We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Error 0x800441f4 received when trying to retrieve information about any support ticke

Error 0x800441f4 received when trying to retrieve information about any support tickets associated with this account.

Is there any hope for a future free from the above login message?

It would be great to see that. I've yet to have a day since I started playing in August when I haven't seen this error.

Got this as well. I think there was another thread on this some time back. Sadly it has been awhile and I don't remember what was said in it. You would just have to try and search for it. I got it when I was actually trying to get help from a gm in an instance. I had to leave the instance just so I could talk to the gm about the instance.

For most of us, we can ignore it. It seems to be a debugging statement designed to check an assertion that can't trigger. I would guess that when the underlying issue gets nailed down and fixed, then the debug string will go away.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

It will probably go away eventually, when somebody has time to fix it.

It's much less of an annoyance than the perpetual auto-invites to a quest/festival/whatever
    that you have no intention of ever doing.

It reminds me of the early days of AC1, when every couple of minutes you'd get a message
    "[Name of character] has been saved."

That was left over from early betas, when the devs wanted to be sure that all characters were
    getting saved at regular intervals, in case there was a sudden server drop.

They eventually got rid of it.

In the meantime, I will quote the old programmer's saying, "Calm down, it's only ones and zeroes."

Or the other one, read on USENET about thirty years ago:

"Down here on the planet, we don't sweat the small stuff.
    Down here on the planet, it's all small stuff."
    Eruanne - Shards of Narsil-1 - Elendilmir -> Arkenstone

I have just started getting this message after I uninstalled Happy Cloud. maybe a connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Khassie View Post
    I have just started getting this message after I uninstalled Happy Cloud. maybe a connection?
    I never had Happy CLoud installed and have gotten the message for 40 forevers. For me it's like the "joined chat channel" messages. Doesn't register any more.
    Cener, Ingo, Rilibald, Hesred, Halras, Loringo
    Arkenstone (ex-Elendilmir) - The Osgiliath Guard
    [url]http://www.theoldergamers.com[/url]