We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

How long does it take for tickets to get resolved?

Hi everyone,

I had several occurrences of points not being awarded for deeds... I've created a ticket, but its been a week and a half, and, besides instant automatic reply, I haven't heard anything about it. Later in my game play, same thing happened (for different deed), and another ticket was created 5 days ago, but neither of them got answered.

I was wondering how long does it usually take? The FAQ indicated around 48 hours, but it seems that my tickets got lost just like the points...

Andrew.

Turbine often sends a machine generated email to confirm that the email address that you entered is valid, working and monitored. Did you reply to these emails? If you just read them without doing anything Turbine assumes that the ticket is spam. Turbine closes your ticket without sending the ticket to a human to be worked on.

You should have gotten a response from a nice human at Turbine within a week and half.

If you keep having trouble with the ticket system a telephone call:
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/contactUs.asp
    will be your only option. This method is Yula approved because I have no patience. I want it fixed NOW not hours or days from now.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Yea, I've replied to the auto message with more information, and got another one, saying "give us more info" (cc info, names, overall proof of identity) and I did - and nothing. I live in Canada, and calling US and staying on the line for an hour waiting would be more expensive than paying subscription for a month. Is there a way to contact admin? As long as I know that my ticket is being worked on, but needs time - I'm good. But I think it was deemed as junk and deleted without being looked at (both of them). Too bad they don't have a system of checking ticket status...

Use Skype or a similar VOIP service. Either free or certain;ly much cheaper than a conventional phone call.
    TANSTAAFL

Ok. Thanks for your input people.

I consider this thread answered. Moderator, please close.

Quote Originally Posted by mjk47 View Post
    Use Skype or a similar VOIP service. Either free or certain;ly much cheaper than a conventional phone call.
    My daughter is down on Dominica in the Caribbean. I believe it said it cost her 5 dollars for 400 minutes with Skype. It is very affordable versus using something like a land line or a cell phone.

I talked to her last night for 90 minutes PC to PC using Skype for no charge. That way she can save her Skype minutes for friends and family who do not do the PC to PC calls.

Since all the humans in Turbine's Account Management department have PCs and the internet as do all the customers. It would be nice if we could Skype them going internet for the entire call. It would cost anything us anything as long as we got a mike and some sort of speakers.

My daughter go a camera and mike that came with her PC mounted on the monitor. She had a good time showing stuff she had acquired since she moved to Dominica to attend Ross University.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.