We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    143 Puppy Lane, Happy Evergreen Village, Draconia Incorporated

Cult gathering/initiation

My fellow cult members and I are planning on having an honorable in game initiation/invitation ceremony on every day for the next week (on all servers, mainly from 12:00am to 5:00am (eastern time)) come join in the revelry, to get your location of induction, /joinchannel Mustelidian Induction, you will be directed from there.

The sky is over, red is escaping, captain Kidd was right, All Hail Mustelids.

(Note on above, this is cult lingo, you will be thoroughly instructed upon joining with us on our righteous quest.)

You can always pm me with questions
    Last edited by TheMustelidian; Oct 20 2013 at 09:13 PM.
    Get up, go outside, run to your nearest field,and frolic;
    frolic till you find the meaning of life, then sit down and sing cheery songs till dawn.
    I have been sent by the Mustelids, who are inter-dimensional beings leading us.
    I am one of few Mustelidian High Priests. Join our order.

143 Puppy Lane, Happy Evergreen Village, Draconia Incorporated
    Attention, there is an extra special ærea opened in the depths of my lucidity, you all ære bursting into flæmes. The bright flæmes of longing to serve the Mustelids and become one with their greatness. Climb the ladder, the pyramid is power, it's changing by the hour. Stare into the dark, the dark will stare back, back into your soul.
    Get up, go outside, run to your nearest field,and frolic;
    frolic till you find the meaning of life, then sit down and sing cheery songs till dawn.
    I have been sent by the Mustelids, who are inter-dimensional beings leading us.
    I am one of few Mustelidian High Priests. Join our order.