We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

character transfer

how do I transfer a character to bullroarer?
    Ha! They couldn't hit an Oliphaunt at this dist....

I believe there is an NDA in place which forbids people participating in the beta to talk about anything happening inside the beta, including (but in no way limited to) stating they are in beta, outside of the beta forums.

That said, these are NOT the beta forums but part of the public forums.

Quote Originally Posted by lorewen View Post
    how do I transfer a character to bullroarer?

No one in this thread said they got into beta. It was an open question that you read something else into!
    Mean what you say and say what you mean! If you don't there are always consequences!

Quote Originally Posted by LaGere View Post
    No one in this thread said they got into beta. It was an open question that you read something else into!
    Did you really just say that?
    Balgost-85 Guard, Gungyl-85 Burg, Dolfang-85 LM, Linyc-85 Capt, Dareg-85 Mini, Radhur-85 Hunter Formerly residing on Riddermark/now Gladden

Quote Originally Posted by LaGere View Post
    I would say it was helpful to post a note about the NDA before anyone does say something they might regret!
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by mjk47 View Post
    I would say it was helpful to post a note about the NDA before anyone does say something they might regret!
    This was exactly the intention I had with my post; not helping the OP with their question, but helping to prevent the OP running into trouble with their next question...
    German, female, migrated from CodeMasters in 2011, Premium member, slow-leveller, pure PvEer and opposed to Forced Emotes - wherever I fit into the statistic, it's not in its middle.