We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Gate to Moria Painting dropped after last weekend

Hi everbody
    Any1 gotten Gate to Moria Painting from a lootbox? After last weekend there should be some lottboxes that have been opened
    If you gotten the Gate to Moria Painting plz note from what lvl lootbox! Gate to Moria Painting should drop from the lvl 20-29 boxes, but maybe also from other lvls.

Regards Eskilston

Quote Originally Posted by Eskilston View Post
    Hi everbody
    Any1 gotten Gate to Moria Painting from a lootbox? After last weekend there should be some lottboxes that have been opened
    If you gotten the Gate to Moria Painting plz note from what lvl lootbox! Gate to Moria Painting should drop from the lvl 20-29 boxes, but maybe also from other lvls.

Regards Eskilston
    Where do you get it dropped from the level 20 boxes???
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    Where do you get it dropped from the level 20 boxes???
    The original discovery post for starters:

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...t-from-lootbox

To my knowledge there have been no NEW sightings in approximately one year.
    I have been looking for it and opening boxes ever since that original discovery, in that time I've acquired 13 Red Skeletal steeds (to give you a rough idea of how many boxes I've opened, that probably translates to ~1k)
    I dont think it's unreasonable at this point to ask the developers what on earth happened to this item "Path to Moria Painting" and its counterpart "Moria Gate Painting"
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

I agree. I'd /love/ to have a Dev confirm whether or not these still exist in lootboxes. I have a friend who's used all of her anniversary 'steel keys' and many many more, opening hundreds of boxes in an attempt to find a painting for another friend.

I've opened a few, but I'd rather not waste the time, gold or TP to get something that's not been seen in over a year.

-Goldrush

Quote Originally Posted by Crell_1 View Post

To my knowledge there have been no NEW sightings in approximately one year.
    I have been looking for it and opening boxes ever since that original discovery, in that time I've acquired 13 Red Skeletal steeds (to give you a rough idea of how many boxes I've opened, that probably translates to ~1k)
    I dont think it's unreasonable at this point to ask the developers what on earth happened to this item "Path to Moria Painting" and its counterpart "Moria Gate Painting"
    My guess then it's been removed. Surely somebody would have gotten one by now if it was still in the loot table.
    It's not Teal... it's [SIZE=3][COLOR=#00ffff][B]CYAN[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]!

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    My guess then it's been removed. Surely somebody would have gotten one by now if it was still in the loot table.
    ... That fails to answer any of the underling questions of 'When' or 'Why'; Especially when it was removed from a sealed box which could have been generating revenue. Especially when its existence was never really acknowledged by Turbine in the firstplace (Unlike their stance on Red Skeletal steeds, which have gotten continued attention since their release)

... That fails to answer any of the underling questions of 'When' or 'Why'; Especially when it was removed from a sealed box which could have been generating revenue. Especially when its existence was never really acknowledged by Turbine in the firstplace (Unlike their stance on Red Skeletal steeds, which have gotten continued attention since their release)
    This. I want the paintings so bad. I am never spending tp on lootboxes since there's no guarantee but I mean... seriously... that gate of moria painting is so beautiful.

RIP ELENDILMIR • Jingle Jangle
    Landroval
    : LAERLIN (Bio + Drawings) • LAERWEN • OLORIEL • AETHELIND (Bio + Drawing) • NETHAEL

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Quote Originally Posted by Laire View Post
    This. I want the paintings so bad. I am never spending tp on lootboxes since there's no guarantee but I mean... seriously... that gate of moria painting is so beautiful.
    Are those bound? I could swear I saw a Something to Moria decoration item in the AH last night on Gladden.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Quote Originally Posted by LethalLethality View Post
    Are those bound? I could swear I saw a Something to Moria decoration item in the AH last night on Gladden.
    Yes, these are bound on acquire. The item you most likely saw was 'Map of Moria' ( http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Map_of_Moria ) there are a number of these which you get for a completing the collect all the individual moria maps deed.

2 Waterbank Road, Eryn Lelryn, Falathlorn Homesteads
    Yes, these are bound on acquire. The item you most likely saw was 'Map of Moria' ( http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Map_of_Moria ) there are a number of these which you get for a completing the collect all the individual moria maps deed.
    Yeah, that's it. I have a few of them myself. Just checked. What confused me was the "Shore Glimpse" painting listed right above it and I was mixing them up since the maps weren't listed as paintings.
    Tarphindiel~Hu~100, Tolella~Mi~86, Ryeberry~Gu~80, Torfrik~Rk~80, Arindis~Be~60
    Meleras~Wd~50, Minethril~Ca~49, Diorwen~Ch~44, Indiria~Lm~38, Alanda~Bu~32
    And Fourteen Other Alts
    Founder of Gladden's "The Fellowship of the Ping"

Exclamation

To Turbine developers what on earth happened to this item "Path to Moria Painting" and its counterpart "Moria Gate Painting" ?

WE WANTS A ANSWER!!!

all in the world I want is one of those silly horses....
    “Denn die Todten reiten Schnell. (For the dead travel fast)” Bram Stoker, Dracula