We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
    The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner

Dwarrowdelf: Views on Helm's Deep.

These are all question that I asked a few friends of mine on Dwarrowdelf, here are the questions and responses! Enjoy! (All players were given a nickname, to keep from revealing there full character's name)

Q1: How do you feel about all four races being about to experience Helm's Deep? Do you think it was a needed route, despite the talk about the lore issues?
    A1: Cele: I accept it as a necessary lore-breach, I can't think of anything else they could of done.

Q2: How do you feel about trait trees?
    A2: Cele: I'm excited for the change they'll bring.
    A2: Beor: I'm not sure about the trait trees, it depends on how much they remove from the base class, and how much customization they will give.
    A2: Dast: The trait tress willl either crash and burn or be amazing.

Q3: From what you have seen about them so far, what are your feelings concerning Big Battles?
    A3: Beor: i actually havent seen anything yet. Whatever they do... I'm going to play and adjust, since i love Tolkien so much.
    A3: Dast: Hmn I am thinking more big battles for instances and raids.

Q4: What do you think about the Epic Story requiring payment, with this expansion?
    A4: Dast: The epics require the qp? Lame.
    A4: Beor: Just another way for them to increase profits, they will always do such.

Q5: How do you feel about the massive changes coming to LoTRO, regarding raids, big battles, and class changes? Are you excited to see new skills, and traits?
    A5: Dast: Yes and no, over all, I see it as they can either seriously screw up a class with these changes, by that I would mean they cause a class to lose its original purpose or play style, and this can screw up long time players.
    (At this point, Dast is the only one in the group)

Q6: What do you expect out of the West Rohan landmass? What are somethings you want to see?
    A6: Dast: I at least, want to be able to walk in the actual fortress[of Helm's Deep]. How about make it a quest hub? Also, Edoras, it should also probably be a major quest hub.

Q7: Who are some key players in the story that you expect to see in the next expansion?
    A7: Dast: Theoden, we should obviously get to say hello to Strider(Aragorn) once again, Grima(Wormtongue), Eomer, Gimli, Legolas, and Gandalf. I think Gandalf should be more a background character, maybe riding ahead of the players.

These are only seven of the many questions I wished to ask my companions. Tomorrow, I hope to gather some more "Points of View" on new questions, with new people.

I hope you enjoyed this edition of, "Dwarrowdelf: 20Qs" and I'll see you again soon!

Glorgnorbor
    Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by robbie1435; Oct 20 2013 at 04:41 PM.
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy
    Took me a few years, but I renewed my signature :)

Let's hope we get to ask some more tomorrow, this was fun!

Glorgnorbor
    Happy Halloween!
    Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

If you have a question you'd like me to ask the ones who group with me tomorrow, send a forum mail to me, and I'll try to squeeze it in!

Glorgnorbor
    Happy Halloween!

Also, I am looking for players on other servers to chat with about their opinions. Let me know VIA forum mail if you'd like to join in someday this upcoming week.

Glorgnorbor
    Happy Halloween!