We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Need a Name for MY Mini

Hi im making a new toon on the landroval server - a female mini - and ive come up with a first name with the help of my friend which is 'Melisma' - i wanted it to be something musicy, now i need a surname. im looking for something musicy, not offensive, doesnt really have to be in an rp style, you get the idea : thanks for the posts.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by nikoftime View Post
    Hi im making a new toon on the landroval server - a female mini - and ive come up with a first name with the help of my friend which is 'Melisma' - i wanted it to be something musicy, now i need a surname. im looking for something musicy, not offensive, doesnt really have to be in an rp style, you get the idea : thanks for the posts.
    Melisma Melody!
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

I've always been partial to the use of the name 'Chord' for Bards or Minstrel type characters.

You're welcome to one of mine - I only claimed it on one server.

"Moar".

Naturally the surname would be Cowbell.
    Tuco of the Quick Post

How about 'Madrigal'?

Greetings, Polymachos