We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Decent fights last night

Cheers for everyone who fought last night around the map at different OPs etc. Was fun. We thought over on creepside it was pretty fun with both sides getting kills. Bit of common sense used as well regarding good places to fight, in light of who was about and what rank etc. more would be nice.... Nice use of the waterfall too
    Nyxbane (Catrat)- R11 BA- Brandywine

Hot damn Windfola!!!!

Pop the champagne!!

The fact of a few fights at the OPs being a celebration is kind of a joke, I don't direct this to you Catrat, because I know there are many others thinking the same.

I know you guys don't want to give up on Windfola, but honestly, don't ya think it's a bit redundant now?

I'm not going to sit here and bash on Windfola over and over, but I want to say, once again, transfer for the sake of yourselves. You guys don't realize the turn for the worse that Windfola has taken this past year.

Write down a few servers you're interested in, level someone up to 10 on there, and ask about the server. You don't even have to transfer anymore, you can rank someone up within a matter of days with the infamy change. And if you play a freep, there is a +100% XP bonus currently through Helm's Deep.

When I made this forum post I had no intention to diss anyone. I just want you guys to face the facts, it's time you moved on from Windfola.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720601000012c07d/signature.png]Thrillkiller[/charsig]

Windfola is amazing and i love it here, this is where all the best players are. you are missing out
    Last edited by PERQ; Oct 22 2013 at 02:08 AM.

Thanks for the advice. I'm sure people will transfer if they want to.. i'm considering it.

Was just saying thanks for a decent fight. No biggie. I can only assume you got sand caught in your ### or Pinocchio told a lie as he stood behind you while you were bent over :s

Some people enjoy Windfola,again no biggie. Let them crack on with it and if they want to transfer, cool.

On an actual informative note, what server are you on? what are the moors like? Decent tribes and vibe?

That was good, but last night was even better! Between 9:30 - 10:00 EST 8-10 of us faced a group of 8-10 creeps. The delightful change of pace was that these creeps were aggressive, and when they did get overrun, they regrouped quickly and hit back hard. The fields outside of TA and TR were getting a bit dry not having seen action in an age, but they certainly ran red with the blood of all involved!

Yeah i was there, Enjoyed that one too! TA has potential to host some good fights if its not Zerg o'clock.

Quote Originally Posted by wraggla View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I'm sure people will transfer if they want to.. i'm considering it.

Was just saying thanks for a decent fight. No biggie. I can only assume you got sand caught in your ### or Pinocchio told a lie as he stood behind you while you were bent over :s

Some people enjoy Windfola,again no biggie. Let them crack on with it and if they want to transfer, cool.

On an actual informative note, what server are you on? what are the moors like? Decent tribes and vibe?

I came to Elendimir, one of the more highly populated, third to be exact I believe. I came here because many of the great windfola players did as-well. Also this is one of the best 1v1s servers at the moment. Almost every night there is a raid going on each faction. And tribe-wise Stainless is the biggest creep tribe and you could get in it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0720601000012c07d/signature.png]Thrillkiller[/charsig]