We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Bounder's tokens?

I read a link but am still confused.

Do I need to donate any to Meg or can I just buy stuff from the nearby vendors if I ever get enough?

What would you recommend? Universal toolkit seems quite useful. Then the XP token? If you have the helm's deep shield, does the token stack or is it one or the other? I assume the Bounder coin token and the TP XP token do not stack?

TIA!

As long as your server has donated enough Tokens to be able to Barter for items, then you don't have to donate any. I donate the initial 5 to keep that quest from auto-bestowing every time I log on or level up.

Though, if you really wanted to donate Tokens, there are 3 Deeds each earning you 5tp. imo, the pitiful amount of TP isn't worth the amount of Tokens needed to complete the deeds.

You do not need to donate, although the initial quest that only cost 5 tokens gives great xp if you are not at level cap. You will not use the nearby "venders," you will only use the one vender that is farthest away from the girl that takes donations.