We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Store Down

Store Down

Store says it's down for service.

So.... where does that leave those trying to get the last of last week's sales? SOL? It was there when I logged on, I got a few more needed TP, tried to click again and the Store screen came up blank, then the game locked up - when I rebooted, the Store was down.

Just... tough luck? Or any chance the Lotro Sales folk extend last week's sale a bit (hours, a day) to account for that?

What's up with the store?

I have been only able to get into the store irregularly over the last week. Sometimes I can. Most times I can't. I get the dreaded white Error page or I get in and then it tells me there was an error placing my order. I want to spend money. Please let me do so.
    [B]Eljanka[/B] - LM; [B]Elliottwen[/B] - Captain; [B]Elliwing[/B] - Hunter;[B] Elra[/B] - Warden; [B]Elraeanor[/B] - RK; [B]Elliswith[/B] - Guardian

Store has not been working for me either - it's the white error page all the time. I am starting to get a mite annoyed, I have a newish alt that I would like to buy the riding skill for, but I can't. I'd also like to get her last years festival horse, but I can't buy it with no riding skill...
    Happy homeowner on Landroval and Laurelin!