We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thank you Turbine!

30 Days of 100% XP Appreciate it! Time to level that Burglar and Captain Danke!
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][img]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/lotro/1/3/4/4/4/113444ugaFA.png[/img][/url]

Whoa really? I'm kinda stoked about that. Cool! I have some low level alts I need to work on.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

I have been working on a character I made over 5 years ago, a Hobbit Burglar. My main is an Elf Lore-master and I use my other characters for crafting (2 level 45s, and a 61 Hunter), but this little Burg remained at about 15. I always wanted to experience the game play of the Burglar, but just didn't have the patience to level him.

I must say I have enjoyed the Burglar very, very much. Who can throw a stone while running, pick pockets(es), sneak with ease and trip ugly orcs?! I insist on him getting the virtues naturally ( just finished crabans and wargs in the Lone lands) and it has started to feel like a grind. Now I have an incentive to continue with the higher XP. I usually reject the notion of extra XP, but I could use the bait this time.

Despite the class changes coming up, I like the idea of spending time levelling a low alt knowing it will be quicker.

**...sneaks into the shadows...**

Totally THANK-YOU! I've got a cappy that I'm questing exclusively with kinmates in Moria and my newly lvl 85 champion that is still working on end-game questing in Rohan and Wildermore. Having a solid month of +100% XP will be totally awesome, though, because I have two lowbies that are still waiting for their turn! ^_^
    R5 100 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 100 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/100 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/35 WDN Godoric
    R9 100 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval