We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Just returned and where's my account

I've just returned to check on the game after getting an email saying there's 100% catch up and my characters were pretty far behind. I'd paid for helms deep etc but due to rl issues couldn't play, so I've returned now and it seems my account has disappeared or something. I'm from the UK, is this something to do with it? I had the rohan mount and everything, all the expansions up to helms deep but now when I go to my account nothing is there, I've had my lotro account since it first started and I'm a little depressed if everything I'd done and paid for has gone.

If you missed the account migration window, it is gone. You cannot get it back. It has something to do with EU privacy laws
    Fordakidz(sapience) says, 'THIS IS MY ROCK! THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!

Well, since you got the mail I assume you completed the migration during the summer of 2011. You also say you purchased HD - did you do it here on store.lotro.com or did you purchase it someplace else so you got a code to add to your account yourself?

Have you double checked the username/password? Tried the "forgot my ___" over at myaccount.turbine.com?

That's the first things I'd check, and if that still doesn't lead anywhere I'd try to Skype-call account support.

You might also want to make a bit clearer what you mean by your account having disappeared - are you unable to log in? And if so, where - in the game client, or on the account website? Or are you able to log in, but something is missing? It's quite hard to tell what your problem is from the bit of information you give. But if you are logging into the game and can't see your characters, that might well mean you are on the wrong server, assuming you finished the migration.

I've looked up what I ordered and it was Rise of Isengard, the date I ordered it was 6/7/2011, got the receipt and other information including the code. I got the legendary edition digital download. I'm downloading the game again atm, I've logged in, but I'm not sure if if it just set me up a new account as it asked me for a new forum name. When I look in my account though there's nothing on it indicating my access to expansion etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimo View Post
    I've looked up what I ordered and it was Rise of Isengard, the date I ordered it was 6/7/2011, got the receipt and other information including the code. I got the legendary edition digital download. I'm downloading the game again atm, I've logged in, but I'm not sure if if it just set me up a new account as it asked me for a new forum name. When I look in my account though there's nothing on it indicating my access to expansion etc.
    then your not logged in to your old account it sounds like your on a free account or trial i would go to turbines account page and try logging in with your email and password. if you don't know it, then say lost account details have them email you your stuff or you can even call them on the phone just Google turbine support phone number.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/03202000000339569/01003/signature.png]Sanbor[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Asroknight View Post
    then your not logged in to your old account it sounds like your on a free account or trial i would go to turbines account page and try logging in with your email and password. if you don't know it, then say lost account details have them email you your stuff or you can even call them on the phone just Google turbine support phone number.
    Logged into my Turbine account, seems my account is there, guess it was just when I was logging in via this site, would of thought it would show what I had access to but it showed nothing.

Thanks for the help