We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Cool [EVENT] 5th Anniversary celebrations for Remnant

Greetings,

Remnant, a friendly, organized kinship, just had it's 5th anniversary. To celebrate in style, we invite everyone on Landroval to help us celebrate this "properly" during the weekend of 19-20 October!

On Saturday the 19th we are organising a Fête at our kin house, this means, food, knits (armour), drinks, pipeweed and music. The party starts around 2 pm EST (20:00 CET), with the new band, The Keepers of the Light, visiting from Belegaer server for a concert which will start at 3pm (21:00 CET). Anyone interested in some fun, RP, dance, music and in-game food / drink drop by at 8 Long Street, Farcombe, Bree homesteads from 2pm EST onwards.

On Sunday the 20th we are organising a chicken run starting also at 2 pm EST (20:00 CET), anyone wanting to join us gather up at Sanderson's farm in the Shire at that time.

We have some kin-only events as well scheduled for that weekend, including the Remnant Cavalry (warband run), a creep night etc.

REMNANT, a friendly, organized kinship, is looking for sociable players to join our ranks. Instances, quests and raids are scheduled weekly. If you’re looking for a great group of people to spend your time with, please visit remnant.guildportal.com
    Last edited by Suzhran; Oct 18 2013 at 04:51 PM.
    Everything fits, otherwise we'll make it fit!

Please post here if you'd like to come to the chicken run, so I can get a rough idea of how many chickens or guards we need. And anyone is welcome to simply show up at the kinhouse fete! Landroval has one of the best communities in the game, so I'm hoping to see a lot of you there!
    Emderil, Officer of Remnant

Great idea, I can't make the chicken run on Sunday, but I'll sure try and drop by your Saturday open house.

Congratulations to Remnant on your 5 years!
    [I][COLOR=#40e0d0]Slamfist of Landroval and Silverlode - Slamwise - Slamburger - Slamrat - and Joe[/COLOR][/I]
    [COLOR=#ffff00]< [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=351547"]a Hobbit's Tale[/URL]> < [URL="http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?313127"]Behold the Chinchillas![/URL] > [/COLOR]

Congrats to us on our Birthday!!!

Em, I will be there for the chicken run. Should Gombur bring a cleaver, or just his axe????? And will chocolate be provided?????

Seriously folks, please come and join us. Remnant is a fun group of great people. And I have not been reimbursed in any way out of the kin funds to say that!
    Gombur Gromburson, Level 105 Guardian
    Kin Leader of Remnant
    Commander of the 92nd Dwarven Highlanders

Thank you for your Invitation.
    We are proud making a little concert for your 5th anniversary. And i think you will have much fun listening and dancing to our Music

Maybe we can see some of you next April at our 7th anniversary.
    [FONT=impact][SIZE=4][I]Palantorio Rochalor [SIZE=2][FONT=arial](bdl.bplaced.net)[/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]
    * Frag dich nicht, was deine Sippe für dich tun kann, frag dich was Du für die Sippe tun kannst.. *
    Anführer / Leader : Belegaer - Bewahrer des Lichts
    Leader : Landroval - Notenzauber
    [IMG]http://lux-hdro.de/generator.php/Palantorio/1/2/3/3/95/Bewahrer+des+Lichts/0/4/0/0/0/1/3/8/8/8/8/8/8.png[/IMG]

Please sign me up for the chicken run. How many of the chicken quests do we have to do for the chicken run, do we have to unlock the "Flying the Coop -- Trollshaws" quest?

Yay Gom! If would come with your trusty dwarven axe I'm sure we won't lose any chickens.

Palantorio, we are honored to have you all play for us. We would love to attend your anniversary celebration as well!

Ikellmore, if you can get the Trollshaws chicken quest unlocked, great. If not, we'll go as far as we can. I'm glad you can join us!
    Emderil, Officer of Remnant

[EVENT] 5th Anniversary celebrations for Remnant

The Keepers of the Light did their dress rehearsal on Landroval yesterday and it was a blast! Join us at our party at Bree homesteads, 8 Long Street, Farcombe from 2 pm EST and the concert will start from 3pm EST on Saturday.

If you want to join the chicken run on Sunday, just show up at Sanderson's farm in the Shire!
    Everything fits, otherwise we'll make it fit!