We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New to the server Looking for Kin

I'm not sure if anybody looks at these forums anymore, but I am a returning player from launch and I am looking for a kinship. I played a champion when I started and will probably level another one, however If your kin is in need of a specific class I am more than happy to provide that. I will check back now and again, so hopefully I will get some replies!

~Sean

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybignuts View Post
    I'm not sure if anybody looks at these forums anymore, but I am a returning player from launch and I am looking for a kinship. I played a champion when I started and will probably level another one, however If your kin is in need of a specific class I am more than happy to provide that. I will check back now and again, so hopefully I will get some replies!

~Sean
    I can't speak for other kins on the Silverlode server, but I'm pretty happy with the one I found a couple months ago - "Durins Kin". Don't let the name fool you, it's open to all races. The theme of the group is the reclamation of Moria, and that's generally the goal of the group - to help players get at least to Moria, which we think is a great area in the game.

Every day there's 4-8 members on during peak times. The frequent players are mostly between levels 30-55, but there are some higher and some lower level players.

What I like is that the higher level players are always looking to help out lower level players (for all kinds of things - quests, helping you open up areas of the game that might be above your level yet, getting a crafted item from outside your vocation, etc.).

I'm (Emmeleia) a Seneschal in the kin, and the Lord is Nmeglin. Email us in-game for an invite to join, or to try us out by Fp'ing with us for a couple days.