We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

New Player Looking for Kin

Hi All,
    I am a new player and just wondered how busy this server was. I am trying to find a home that will be active.
    Last edited by wonkeysmoker1; Oct 17 2013 at 10:16 AM.

Which server are you referring to?

this server. Is it active

Well, after seeing the 300 plus people in glff i created a char on the server last night. I asked in glff for a Kin and got called out as a troll. I was questioned "Why would anyone drop over $100 to subscribe and buy all the expansions in one go without having played the game. Truth is i hva played, but am a new player, i pleyed years ago in the original beta and did own a lifetime sub from codemasters but never used it. I also missed the cut-over to turbine. I love LOTR and thought now was a good time to return, so here i am.

I am still looking for a good Kinship to join. I started a Warden because i wanted something challenging, having played mmo's for 15+ years. If anyone has a good Kin for me, being older in nature (46) and an experienced tank. Please drop me a note here or whisper Passed in game. I should be online after 2pm EST today, I live in the US now.

Thanks
    Passed

This is a nice bunch of mature players:

http://roxximanor.guildportal.com

Quote Originally Posted by wonkeysmoker1 View Post
    this server. Is it active
    Gladden is active - I'm in a guild there, Disciples of the Hammer, and I enjoy it.