We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Does anyone know when the HD expac goes on sale?

The real question is. How long after HD comes out does it go on sale at the store? Normally after an expac releases it goes on sale at the store at 50% off. I have never kept track of this but being disillusioned with this company and the last 3 expacs I refuse to buy anything at full price anymore. Just wondering if someone knows how many months later they traditionally wait before tossing it up for sale?
    Mean what you say and say what you mean! If you don't there are always consequences!

I do remember that Riders of Rohan sold at half-price over the American Thanksgiving weekend last year. Maybe they'll do something similar over the Boxing Day and Christmas this year.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/062050000002a8efd/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Roi and ror were offered at %30 off later in the year. My recollection was that this deal was available in december. Turbine are unlikely to give any clues about when the new expansion will be discounted as that may affect sales at the full price.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiotvillage View Post
    Turbine are unlikely to give any clues about when the new expansion will be discounted as that may affect sales at the full price.
    This exactly.

Turbine never, in my experience, give any information or hints as to when a future sale may take place at all.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.