We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 73

Thread: Grams huggers

  1. #26
    I'm trying to hurry but you know how politics are. The men of the east are hard to deal with
    [URL=http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/coreymaikrzek/media/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png.html][IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/coreymaikrzek/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png[/IMG][/URL]

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Que te pasa la concha de tu madre
    Posts
    57
    You complain about creeps but do you see how fail are freeps aswell? Man, today was a lame... This sucks.

    All freeps sucks but few ones.
    Last edited by Cuthiviel; Oct 18 2013 at 01:30 AM.
    Pehuel-Carolo-Kemiras.
    Perdonen mi ingles. Sorry for my english.

  3. #28

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthiviel View Post
    shut up and transfer to brandy.
    I enjoy watching your Warg run, along with Gripz & peng to move to brandy.
    I heard you guys were starting a Warg tribe? The Runaway Pansies or something like that. Sorry I don't recall what it was..or maybe it was Girls R Us.

  4. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    lol

    new rager in town! tks for joining us

    Micky destroyed pvp when he came to moors with light armour to be faster! u know nothing dude
    Granted Mikey used to wear light & med armour,he still pushed and could care less about dying in a game. I don't recall him standing at GV all day
    playing patty cakes with other freeps.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Coco Bongo
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by vinthorn View Post
    Granted Mikey used to wear light & med armour,he still pushed and could care less about dying in a game. I don't recall him standing at GV all day
    playing patty cakes with other freeps.

    lol ya, and he never cried in a videogame forum, thats why Micky > You
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Que te pasa la concha de tu madre
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by vinthorn View Post
    I enjoy watching your Warg run, along with Gripz & peng to move to brandy.
    I heard you guys were starting a Warg tribe? The Runaway Pansies or something like that. Sorry I don't recall what it was..or maybe it was Girls R Us.
    Are you kidding me??????? I attacked you alone and you called your friends to kill me at tr/oc. I didn't run, I stayed till the end of the fight and came back when I died but of course, you were gone. Your friend was still there, I attacked him and he hipsed. I guess he's from the tribe The Runaway Pansies(what pansies means btw?).
    Pehuel-Carolo-Kemiras.
    Perdonen mi ingles. Sorry for my english.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    middle earth
    Posts
    335
    Its a kind Of flower. I think he is hitting on you.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    444


    This is a screenshot that i took yesterday, sorry for the bad quality i need to change my video card so I can run the game with better graphics.

    The PVP is just bad and it wont get fixed by some raging on the forums..

    Maybe in HD if they balance the creeps on par with the freeps we will see a difference.... or just probably the same freeps that camp grams, playing creepside camping GV hahaha lol Silverlode is sad.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

    Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Menomonie, WI
    Posts
    1,512
    OMFG!

    Eldapics are getting better and better! I am still laughing!!!

    Ok, do these take a long time to create?? The tank looks awesome!!
    Irin r8 Hunter // Arngar r8 Burg // Akthuri r15 LM // Vishus r5 Captain // Curad r10 (active) Mini

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Shire, Australia.
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldacarion View Post
    This is a screenshot that i took yesterday, sorry for the bad quality i need to change my video card so I can run the game with better graphics.

    The PVP is just bad and it wont get fixed by some raging on the forums..

    Maybe in HD if they balance the creeps on par with the freeps we will see a difference.... or just probably the same freeps that camp grams, playing creepside camping GV hahaha lol Silverlode is sad.
    Haha, was wondering where you've been lately; just off being ElDa Vinci again I see.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s236.photobucket.com/user/InfernalCKY/media/puuding1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/InfernalCKY/puuding1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Irin19 View Post
    OMFG!

    Eldapics are getting better and better! I am still laughing!!!

    Ok, do these take a long time to create?? The tank looks awesome!!
    Lol thanks! They may take me like 5 min to do haha, and are better than the walls of texts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fawulf View Post
    Haha, was wondering where you've been lately; just off being ElDa Vinci again I see.
    I was working a lot But I have more free time now to heal tag!

    ______

    Coco just in case you post something: ???? chocolate ?? ????? uno ?? ?????
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

    Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

  12. #37
    This has nothing to do with numbers or "growing a pair" or OP freeps. The only reason creeps sit at grams one shots is to be safe while they try to collectively decipher Pengpow's gibberish.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0620500000025340b/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Coco Bongo
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldacarion View Post
    Lol thanks! They may take me like 5 min to do haha, and are better than the walls of texts.



    I was working a lot But I have more free time now to heal tag!

    ______

    Coco just in case you post something: ???? chocolate ?? ????? uno ?? ?????


    ??? ?? ????? MOKEL ?????? ?????

    ### Elda stop making the draws so colorful, im still using paint from Win 98
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    ### Elda stop making the draws so colorful, im still using paint from Win 98
    ??? ?? ????? MOKEL ?????? ????? ? ?? ??

    Imagine what could happend if Doh could play all his toons at the same time..


    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

    Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

  15. #40
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    529
    To Eldacarion,

    The funniest post ever in the history of the forums!!!

    Well done!

    /dances
    [color=green]"Freeps raid to get their skills and gear, then come out and complain about creeps raiding to get their skills...hypocrite much?"[/color]

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Shire, Australia.
    Posts
    431
    The Moors needs more Doh; could you imagine all the dad jokes in OOC?

    You should just start your own gallery thread Elda! These are too good to be buried.
    [CENTER][URL=http://s236.photobucket.com/user/InfernalCKY/media/puuding1.jpg.html][IMG]http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff247/InfernalCKY/puuding1.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Coco Bongo
    Posts
    629
    dam ur tree its awesomei i feel so cheap man! i cant do that, u r too pro elda



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

  18. #43
    This thread is ten times more fun than the actual pvp

    btw Gwynth's famous line is: "Guys, Guys, they're hitting me, Guys, they're hitting me!" But you have to say it like you just ate an entire spoonful of something really awful.


    Attended by Coldaen

  19. #44
    Hahahahahaha omg this thread is epic!!! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, now elda bring your wl to brandy so we can duo and wipe the chily and goold-1 raids!!!
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/7417619323lotro_lotro18.png[/img][/url]

  20. #45
    Elda you win Forever. I almost spit coffee all over my desk.
    YeahBuddy

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    middle earth
    Posts
    335
    I don't die that much. Only 6k Deaths! most of them from op class like hunters and Guards!

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by turialus View Post
    I don't die that much. Only 6k Deaths! most of them from op class like hunters and Guards!
    What are you talking about?? You are always dead and dont retreat because you are "cybering"!!

    Everytime we need you this is what happends the most part of the time:

    1- You are on the other part of the map "exploring" or "scouting" instead of being with the group.
    2- You are usually dead already, in a weird place really far away of the group.
    3- Some times you seems like standing in one place not moving at all and get killed when we back up.
    4- Some times you put somebody on follow and get stuck on a tree.
    5- If there are oneshots close, you usually run there and suicide and remain dead for like 5min.

    And when we ask you about why that happend, you usually say:

    1- Listen dude, you are bad ok?
    2- I am cybering leave me alone...
    3- Ok you guys are bad I am leaving
    4- Oh my dayummm that girl want me!
    5- Ok, leave me alone.. I am roleplaying...
    6- Yeah girl!! You know what I mean?
    7- Yeah you are bad... I am your president ok?
    8- Hello friends!!


    All crazy nonsense hahahahaha!!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

    Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    56
    It's scary how accurate you are elda
    Elezmera lvl 100 rank 11 mini Arantoth lvl 100 rank 9 champion Sugro lvl 100 rank 7 burg Grinbash lvl 100 rank 8 warg Shapdoom lvl 100 rank 10 reaver Mordul lvl 100 rank 7 spider Ratgrat lvl 100 rank 7 Warleader
    SILVERLODE

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    middle earth
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldacarion View Post
    What are you talking about?? You are always dead and dont retreat because you are "cybering"!!

    Everytime we need you this is what happends the most part of the time:

    1- You are on the other part of the map "exploring" or "scouting" instead of being with the group.
    2- You are usually dead already, in a weird place really far away of the group.
    3- Some times you seems like standing in one place not moving at all and get killed when we back up.
    4- Some times you put somebody on follow and get stuck on a tree.
    5- If there are oneshots close, you usually run there and suicide and remain dead for like 5min.

    And when we ask you about why that happend, you usually say:

    1- Listen dude, you are bad ok?
    2- I am cybering leave me alone...
    3- Ok you guys are bad I am leaving
    4- Oh my dayummm that girl want me!
    5- Ok, leave me alone.. I am roleplaying...
    6- Yeah girl!! You know what I mean?
    7- Yeah you are bad... I am your president ok?
    8- Hello friends!!


    All crazy nonsense hahahahaha!!
    Ok remember this ..... Your bad I am Prsident If you want to know why I die I am a DPS Warleader ok?

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    middle earth
    Posts
    335
    And yes the womens love me. Its the Cologne. Called Stench of Orcs. Its all the rage for the role players on Brandywine

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload