We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grams huggers

Hybrid View

Thumbs down Grams huggers

What is up with the casual one shot hugging creeps recently?
    I myself and other freeps spend hours hunting for creeps to pvp with.
    From time to time some creeps are out,though it seems very seldom anymore.
    None hardly push from grams unless it is 3-1 and a few still sit on the rock or by the one shots.
    My question is,why pay $15 a month to sit on a rock 90% of the time expecting freeps to come to you knowing many play Melee classes only?
    I do not see no reason for names for you know who you are. If you continue to play this way,enjoy your PvE.
    You are doing nothing but destroying PvP and I do not blame the ones for moving to another server,for more will be behind.

failvictus bahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by vinthorn View Post
    None hardly push from grams unless it is 3-1 and a few still sit on the rock or by the one shots.
    My question is,why pay $15 a month to sit on a rock 90% of the time expecting freeps to come to you knowing many play Melee classes only?
    I do not see no reason for names for you know who you are. If you continue to play this way,enjoy your PvE.
    You are doing nothing but destroying PvP and I do not blame the ones for moving to another server,for more will be behind.

The only power that is destroying pvmp is Turbine. Get it through your pea sized brain.

Stop blaming Creeps for not wanting to feed ez mode Freeps...
    Ridduk R14 WL
    Brandywine

Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart-Fury View Post
    The only power that is destroying pvmp is Turbine. Get it through your pea sized brain.

Stop blaming Creeps for not wanting to feed ez mode Freeps...
    Sure lets all blame Turbine. Easy mode? Easy mode is hugging one shots with ranged with 3-5 healers. Nuff said.
    Perhaps players would not bring out Rk's etc if skerd creeps would not stand at grams all day.
    I guess I can just stand at grams on either my Champ or Burg and let you range me down all night with Spiders & Ba's seeing all you want is ez mode.

Sure lets all blame Turbine. Easy mode? Easy mode is hugging one shots with ranged with 3-5 healers. Nuff said.
    Perhaps players would not bring out Rk's etc if skerd creeps would not stand at grams all day.
    I guess I can just stand at grams on either my Champ or Burg and let you range me down all night with Spiders & Ba's seeing all you want is ez mode.
    You should put "Nuff said" at the end of your post not in the middle.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh really?
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

I think that most creeps (?) are performing a calculation in their head, whether they know it or not. They are thinking "If my group can kill x%, even if we wipe, that is OK". So the key is:
    1. what is the ideal value of "X"
    2. what affects the perception or anticipation of "X"

So if you can convince a side that they might inflict 25% kills before they wipe, they might "play". If they think they are only feeding Freeps, they won't engage, because that is feeding or *arming or just plain sad.

And X is different for different leaders. For me it is about 25%.

-Fungo

Akthuri will say "Well on my planet..." but....

A very good question Mr Hoff... I suggest to find the answer, you should roll a creep. You will probably have more fun for a start, ( if you don't care too much for rating ), and the answer will become obvious.

You won't need to hear it from anybody else, and can form your own opinion..

You will find plenty of help to get a few ranks from 'most' people on creepside. You can group with me while we search the rest of the map trying to find a smaller freep group, whilst all the freeps are camping grams..
    We will desist from killing solo's and try and find fun/fairer fights where and when we can.

Don't be afraid of creepside.. you can make a creep in a minute ( a tiny fraction of the time spent on your freeps ), and ya never know, you may actually find new enthusiasm for the game..

If you don't want to kill friends you've been playing freepside with ( which is understandable ), try get them to come with you..
    Or...don't even tell them, no one will know who you are..
    Even if just for 1 hour etc, give it a go..

Go-on..Do-eeet, you know you want to be able to map anywhere ...

Quote Originally Posted by mieka View Post
    A very good question Mr Hoff... I suggest to find the answer, you should roll a creep. You will probably have more fun for a start, ( if you don't care too much for rating ), and the answer will become obvious.

You won't need to hear it from anybody else, and can form your own opinion..

You will find plenty of help to get a few ranks from 'most' people on creepside. You can group with me while we search the rest of the map trying to find a smaller freep group, whilst all the freeps are camping grams..
    We will desist from killing solo's and try and find fun/fairer fights where and when we can.

Don't be afraid of creepside.. you can make a creep in a minute ( a tiny fraction of the time spent on your freeps ), and ya never know, you may actually find new enthusiasm for the game..

If you don't want to kill friends you've been playing freepside with ( which is understandable ), try get them to come with you..
    Or...don't even tell them, no one will know who you are..
    Even if just for 1 hour etc, give it a go..

Go-on..Do-eeet, you know you want to be able to map anywhere ...

More people needs to be like this Gandhi guy

idk who is this but he seems to be cute irl
    [CENTER][COLOR="#FFFFFF"][B]Sex Symbols[/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR="#AFEEEE"][B] Cocomiel - Doronor - Brisita [/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

When I Play on Slode. I push die retreat. I don't wait till the creeps get even numbers. Because tbh the freeps on silverlode are bad and if you get a few creeps that know how to halfway play there class the freeps will run to Lug or GV Its actually fun as heck. Try running around with Akthuri. Since he is the only solo Freep I have seen on Silverlode for months. and guess what.. If his name is called out there is usually a few that will automaticly map to where he is, He gets a few kills then he dies. Its honorable. Play like that is good for the moors. Camping grams is fun for about three min then its time to go Play my Proppanda on Brandywine. Oh and BTW WARG PACKS BREAK GRAMS CAMPS I PROMISE YOU!
    [url=http://www.sigcreator.com/][img]http://www.sigcreator.com/generatedsigs/17322151200lotro_lotro07.png[/img][/url]

I often over extend to get one kill and never do I see the same from creeps.
    You've never seen wargs for eg overextend to get a kill ?
    You've never seen what happens to some creeps when they do "Overextend" by 1 metre from the grams camps that you despise ?
    Sure you have, if creeps never died there, Freeps would never come...
    Not gonna get into a thread-war with you, I understand your frustration, but again, I implore you ( and any freep willing to give it a try ), to come over and help change the situation.

Be tracking you shortly Mr Hoff

Funny that you decide to complain about Silverlode PVP now.. read at this quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin91 View Post
    uh, ive been saying the pvps been going down for the past year(which it has) and everybody was all like ''pvps just fine blah blah blah''. yall were happy to see spirits leave when in fact them and apathy were the ones holding pvp together. With them gone and apathy/tmr almost nonexistent except for the few that still play the pvp has drastically gotten worse and i dont see it getting any better. alls it is nowadays is a zerg one way or the other, the days of small group fights and 1v1s have given way to a bunch of zergball raidbabies as much as it sucks to admit it. Maggot if you and the rest of TMR want to leave, then leave. Some of us will miss playing with you guys but i deffinetly wouldnt blame yall for doing it, and if you do transfer then the best of luck to you.
    People hated Spirits and Apathy a lot, but the truth is that both kin/tribes where the ones bringing the fight directly to your face, pushing inside keeps and getting kills, fighting outnumbered and still offer a challenge and being hated for that.

Now that both kin/tribes are gone and the last remnants of TMR that where trying to give you some fights are playing mostly on Brandy or not playing at all, what you are fighting during the "prime time" is mostly all those creeps that never wanted to coordinate with us and spend most of their time doing PVE and avoiding fights.

This creeps will not leave the "safety" of the one shots or keeps even if they are winning, and if you manage to get a single good fight they will dissapear to do pve or avoid you till you and your group get tired so they can kill soloers again... or flip to freepside and camp grams with you :P

It looks like if you want some action you will have to play creepside with your friends and start pushing into that freep raids to break the grams camp.. have fun with that.. or play in the mornings against the koreans, they are great.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Eldacarion View Post
    Funny that you decide to complain about Silverlode PVP now.. read at this quote:

People hated Spirits and Apathy a lot, but the truth is that both kin/tribes where the ones bringing the fight directly to your face, pushing inside keeps and getting kills, fighting outnumbered and still offer a challenge and being hated for that.

Now that both kin/tribes are gone and the last remnants of TMR that where trying to give you some fights are playing mostly on Brandy or not playing at all, what you are fighting during the "prime time" is mostly all those creeps that never wanted to coordinate with us and spend most of their time doing PVE and avoiding fights.

This creeps will not leave the "safety" of the one shots or keeps even if they are winning, and if you manage to get a single good fight they will dissapear to do pve or avoid you till you and your group get tired so they can kill soloers again... or flip to freepside and camp grams with you :P

It looks like if you want some action you will have to play creepside with your friends and start pushing into that freep raids to break the grams camp.. have fun with that.. or play in the mornings against the koreans, they are great.

wall of text

RIP TMR

Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    wall of text
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/6kvc.png/][IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5356/6kvc.png[/IMG][/URL]

Rank 10 War Leader // Rank 11 Guardian

lol

new rager in town! tks for joining us

Micky destroyed pvp when he came to moors with light armour to be faster! u know nothing dude

Quote Originally Posted by Celenir View Post
    lol

new rager in town! tks for joining us

Micky destroyed pvp when he came to moors with light armour to be faster! u know nothing dude
    Granted Mikey used to wear light & med armour,he still pushed and could care less about dying in a game. I don't recall him standing at GV all day
    playing patty cakes with other freeps.

Granted Mikey used to wear light & med armour,he still pushed and could care less about dying in a game. I don't recall him standing at GV all day
    playing patty cakes with other freeps.

lol ya, and he never cried in a videogame forum, thats why Micky > You

If your idea of problem solving is to simply lay the blame on the other guy, you'd make a great congrss critter.

For the record i roam the map constantly. Mostly i only see other creeps. If you dont like the gram camp, dont camp grams. Gees, how hard is that?
    Purely~Scrumptious

Quote Originally Posted by Linnymay View Post
    If your idea of problem solving is to simply lay the blame on the other guy, you'd make a great congrss critter.

For the record i roam the map constantly. Mostly i only see other creeps. If you dont like the gram camp, dont camp grams. Gees, how hard is that?
    Roaming the map for hours and only finding greenies is lame when sig creeps sit at Grams.
    3 freeps tried to pull 7 creeps out of grams this morning one being myself on my Burg. Granted they had 2 healers and would not push on us against a
    burg,lm and a guard.
    We got a few kills as did the creeps,though they stopped while we were on the run and went back to grams.
    All I hear are excuses about under ranked creeps etc. Stop playing like a bunch of girls and push,push us to our rez we will at least put up a fight.
    Don't camp grams you say,we would not if creeps pushed out and stopped underestimating their toons.
    Stop blaming Turbine and pvp like ya got a pair.

roaming the map for hours and only finding greenies is lame when sig creeps sit at grams.
    3 freeps tried to pull 7 creeps out of grams this morning one being myself on my burg. Granted they had 2 healers and would not push on us against a
    burg,lm and a guard.
    We got a few kills as did the creeps,though they stopped while we were on the run and went back to grams.
    All i hear are excuses about under ranked creeps etc. Stop playing like a bunch of girls and push,push us to our rez we will at least put up a fight.
    Don't camp grams you say,we would not if creeps pushed out and stopped underestimating their toons.
    Stop blaming turbine and pvp like ya got a pair.
    shut up and transfer to brandy.
    Pehuel-Carolo-Kemiras.
    Perdonen mi ingles. Sorry for my english.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthiviel View Post

lol I think he got it right.

Stop blaming Turbine and pvp like ya got a pair.

greenies have more balls then rank 10s. So what does that tell you ? (I don't want to die it might cost me something) hahahahah

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it when I return and you guys go back to hugging gv
    [URL=http://s1033.photobucket.com/user/coreymaikrzek/media/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png.html][IMG]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a417/coreymaikrzek/rank15sig_zpsqzuffjhy.png[/IMG][/URL]

It hasn't changed as long as I can remember, star huggers gonna hug, people not winning gonna rage. It is true, probably 50% of all pvp players on silverlode star hug, if they might die they wont play, or wont play without a giant zerg raid versus the opposition. Don't fret my friends, I will always feed you, I'm a relatively easy kill, I go in front everytime cause no one pushes, so I die more than I win, but I have a hell of a time doin it!
    YOUR PAL MOXEN, Go pound sand!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthiviel View Post
    I enjoy watching your Warg run, along with Gripz & peng to move to brandy.
    I heard you guys were starting a Warg tribe? The Runaway Pansies or something like that. Sorry I don't recall what it was..or maybe it was Girls R Us.

I enjoy watching your Warg run, along with Gripz & peng to move to brandy.
    I heard you guys were starting a Warg tribe? The Runaway Pansies or something like that. Sorry I don't recall what it was..or maybe it was Girls R Us.
    Are you kidding me??????? I attacked you alone and you called your friends to kill me at tr/oc. I didn't run, I stayed till the end of the fight and came back when I died but of course, you were gone. Your friend was still there, I attacked him and he hipsed. I guess he's from the tribe The Runaway Pansies(what pansies means btw?).
    Pehuel-Carolo-Kemiras.
    Perdonen mi ingles. Sorry for my english.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast