We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thumbs up Commander Grimnaw!!!!!

While HD is postponed ranking isnt, congrats to Grimnaw on achieving rank 11. Its always fun grouping with you whether its a small group or a full blown raid. One of the few originals left in the moors and one of the select few that knows how to play their class. Congrats again on rank and good luck on whichever toon you happen to rank next, whether freep or creep i look forward to seeing you out there.

Gratz Mork!
    R6 Blackarrow, Sentry Savemepls Crykid

Congrats lucky for you i was on to get the last 2k for you.

Thank you, was a fun push to see if I could get it done by Saturday night. got like 15k on Saturday with no boosters. Servers went down on Sunday and i was like woot, glad i got it done Saturday, then I saw the delay post and I was like, *sigh*

I had not played the warg in a while, and never really messed with flayer stance, was fun learning how flayer works and going back and forth between that and shadow at times. Don't normally group much on the warg, but I admit I had fun calling targets and being the flayer warg in our groups.
    [COLOR="#3366ff"]Melrok (R10 Guard) Morkel (R12 Hunter) Merlok (R8 LM) Shadowheart (R8 Burg)[/color]
    [color="#cc3333"]Grimnaw (R11 Warg) Grimweaver (R11 Spdr) Grimacroncheese (R9 BA)
    Rageagainsthelootbox (R8 Defiler) Cheezeypoof (R9 Reaver)[/color]

Yay!

Congrats! It's definitely been fun grouping with you I fully expect you to help my puppy reach rank 10, so no going anywhere! ^_^

haha, ty freya ok, fine! :P I do have this silly spider that is approaching rank 11 and some other random toons, be fun to see ya rank soon.
    [COLOR="#3366ff"]Melrok (R10 Guard) Morkel (R12 Hunter) Merlok (R8 LM) Shadowheart (R8 Burg)[/color]
    [color="#cc3333"]Grimnaw (R11 Warg) Grimweaver (R11 Spdr) Grimacroncheese (R9 BA)
    Rageagainsthelootbox (R8 Defiler) Cheezeypoof (R9 Reaver)[/color]

Congrats Grim!

I <3 Slode Wargs but mostly they seem to be more ballz than brains. Grim seems a good mix of both.
    Purely~Scrumptious