We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Built An End Game Gear Stat Calculator

After years of messing around with spreadsheets I finally decided to spend the afternoon building a tool to calculate stats for sets of gear. It's a little rough (and based off dubious wiki data), but right now it will let you pick your class and then add up all the main stats as well as calculate their contribution to the various masteries/ratings.

http://lotro.rocketgears.com/gear/

It is a work in progress but I am interested to hear what you think of it so far.

really cool stuff. I didn't mess with it too much b/c I don't have my toon in front of me but i'll look at it later!

Edit: the dubious wiki data seems to render my current build obsolete, I can't find a lot of current gear I have on.

Also, Things like LIs, LI relics, li scrolls, Li stamps, and tomes of x all change our characters and change how we make decisions. Being able to add these values to the builder would make it stronger imho.
    Last edited by mrfigglesworth; Oct 16 2013 at 12:49 PM.

Red face Cool

Thanks so much for sharing.... appreciate it. Of course you're going to update with the new stuff in HD
    Beware of inspirations that rise...
    ... on the vapors of your second martini

This is a really great tool, but it is true, there are other contributors (which we can take as constant in some experimental cases) such as LIs (scrolls, legacies, relics, etc.), tomes, virtues, racial traits. However, I thought this was an incredible tool and it looks like a lot of work put into it, which I greatly appreciate. This is now a way to see how many improvements can be made to my character by the gaining of certain pieces over others.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/01203000000194889/01005/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

i like the tool, like others said it would be nice to be able to get your legendary weapons in there too
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Awesome, thanks

BG and Ettenmoors gear stats available from here, if you'd like to add them as well.
    [COLOR="#669966"][center][size=1]Mildford - R9 Hunter • Support - R7 LM
    The Storm Crusaders • Gladden[/size][/center][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Mildford View Post
    Awesome, thanks

BG and Ettenmoors gear stats available from here, if you'd like to add them as well.
    i like that idea, also being able to add your audacity and well would be nice to also be able to add stat tomes
    Flixxer - Hunter - Imladris - 100 R7 ---- Danielleth - Minstrel - Imladris - 22
    Zaireth - Rune-keeper - Imladris - 73 -- Ariannasophia - Warden - Imladris - 14
    Flixxer - Champion - Eldar - 54

Thumbs up

Great Job Thumbs UP
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]