We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Helm's Deep pre-purchase turbine points never received.

Basically bought Helm's Deep pre-purchase expansion pack 3 days ago. My brother received his 2000TP instantly when he bought the HD expansion with me , but i have yet to received mine. already send countless of tickets to the support center. How guys? It's frankly disappointing.

Turbine isn't very fast at responding to email tickets. Every time you send in another ticket you are adding a delay before you get a response. You need to give them 3 or more work days to process your email ticket before poking them with a stick (another ticket). You also need to monitor your email so that you can respond to any mails from Turbine. Failure to respond to an email will result in the ticket being closed.

You read like me. No Patience. It got to be fixed Now. There is only one way to get quick service from Turbine. You have to call them on the telephone:
    when the line are open. I never use the ticket system when a phone is an option because it takes too long.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.