We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Expansion Packs + Quests

I'm currently a free player and i've purchased all of the expansion packs yet I still can't access quests in the expanded areas? I'm currently in Eregion at level 46 and i cannot quest there until i either purchase the quest pack or become VIP. I've already paid a sum of money to get that area and i don't even get the quests? I hope this is a mistake that can be easily solved, if not i will regret purchasing these expansions.

Expansion Packs only cover the regions included in them, so Moria, Mirkwood, Dunland and Eastern Rohan. Eregion doesn't belong to an expansion, it's "only" a quest pack that can be unlocked separately using the store or is auto-unlocked while you're VIP.

Wow.

Eregion should've come with Moria.

Quote Originally Posted by Planker View Post
    Wow.

Eregion should've come with Moria.
    Eregion was planned to release before Moria as part of Shadows of Angmar. It got delayed to the Mines of Moria expansion launch. Turbine did not have enough resources so Lothlorien was not in the launch package for Moria. We could not reach even the launch stub for Lothlorien unless we had Moria because we had to pass thru Moria to get to Lothlorien.

For a time Lothlorien was part of the Mines of Moria expansion. Sometime after the launch of F2P, Lothlorien was removed from the Moria expansion. Lothlorien became VIP rental content or you had to buy the Quest Pack.

Lotro expansion only give you one region. Some expansion regions like the one in Rise of Isengard is one large region with two areas that got their own map.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Question Expansion Pack & Quests

I have a friend who bought i quest pack from the lotro store and is still unable to quest in that area. Can anyone help? I dont know what to tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by thejerm View Post
    I have a friend who bought i quest pack from the lotro store and is still unable to quest in that area. Can anyone help?
    Which area?