We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Purchased RoR twice! Help!

I just today purchased Helm's Deep, which is good. Unfortunately, I purchased Riders of Rohan, also. The problem is that I already had purchased ROR.

Please check this information below. I wanted to buy all of the Expansions that my account didn't already have. Perhaps it is the Isengard Expansion that I don't have, I am not sure now. Thought it was RoR, but my saved LOTRO emails show differently. Would you please refund me the money that I spent today on a second purchase of RoR. Thank you in advance for your time and trouble straightening this out for me.
    Mary Ann Parker-me

Oct 14, 2012 at 4:35 PM
    (Unique Transaction ID #7Y160843UN3438013)

DigitalRiver US Inc (The recipient of this payment is Verified)

DRI*Turbine Games order 12377787622

Oct 12, 2012

You need to contact Turbine by one of the two approved methods:

1) Submit an email ticket:
    via the support site. Wait some days. Make sure to monitor your email for a machine generated message. Respond to this message to queue your ticket. Otherwise your ticket will be closed automatically as spam. Turbine not especially fast at email tickets. You are expecting same day or next day response. You are going to be disappointed.

2) Call Turbine on the telephone:
    when the lines are open. Yula approved because I have no patience. I want the problem resolved NOW. No wait hours or days.
    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.