We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    One more time..

You may have good intentions and wrote positive.. As u saw in this thread another wrote something negative (Aff) because pvp is hard to be fair most of the times and almost always there would be a different view.. (action-reaction=foroum reality)

Just said to leave Tamie alone now that he is in his first steps on Moors.. It's not nice to judge someone hard when is new on Moors..
    You forgot to add negavite and TRUE. Please dont even include word fair when you are posting on forums it wont work when you are saying it.

My post was disagreeing with the guy that made it not attacking tamie.

Let the thread die please if you actually care about tamies reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaineater View Post
    You're awesome,

I have not been on Withy for a very long time. I might not have been able to see the great Champs roam the map. However, as far I (Spidermaan) am concerned, Tamie is on her way to becoming a new kind of Champ in the moors. One that I and other creeps respect as an up-and-coming freepy. You can always tell the skill that comes with someone who doesn't get all their renown from raids; true solo'er and a worthy foe to creeps. So keep up the good work, Ill see you out there.

-Friendly Neighbormoors Spider

Always fun to jump you on my warg Tamie, you are by far the real deal on this server, Love to se you run around, solo and not standing in a zergball or at lug bd, like most off the high ranks do.."hint"hint" by far the best solo champ on this server..Even Zrinko is doing bether then most of you on snowbourn so pick up the pace..

LOts of love Bloodpaws..

also tnx Ellegos for some good spars...

Quote Originally Posted by StickyIckyEU View Post
    Even Zrinko is doing bether then most of you on snowbourn so pick up the pace..
    You must really hate us freeps if you are saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinsgarCZ View Post
    You must really hate us freeps if you are saying that.

hate its a strong word, since im bringing my ranked freeps over from snowbourn... many of you are great ppl, it was ment to some of the High rank Champs i see hugging their Zergball or Bd..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2