We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1

    HEY, TAMIE..I've got a few words for you...

    You're awesome,

    I have not been on Withy for a very long time. I might not have been able to see the great Champs roam the map. However, as far I (Spidermaan) am concerned, Tamie is on her way to becoming a new kind of Champ in the moors. One that I and other creeps respect as an up-and-coming freepy. You can always tell the skill that comes with someone who doesn't get all their renown from raids; true solo'er and a worthy foe to creeps. So keep up the good work, Ill see you out there.

    -Friendly Neighbormoors Spider

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Prague, Czech Republic
    Posts
    316
    Yep btw Tamie is a warg Tamratz from KR. Agree with all you said Vain.

    Off-topic: lol I didnt know Spidermaan is you Arrowdain/Vaineater

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544


    I agree i find it so fair a glory champ using storepots after a 2[freeps] LM / Champ vs 1 [creep] Rank7 Reaver.

    Cheers for the fairplay.

    Pause for infite irony.
    Last edited by affected7; Oct 15 2013 at 09:15 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post


    I agree i find it so fair a glory champ using storepots after a 2[freeps] LM / Champ vs 1 [creep] Rank7 Reaver.

    Cheers for the fairplay.

    Pause for infite irony.


    This isn't a QQ Thread. So lets try not to ok? I could care less if you win/lose to her for what ever reason (I have lost a few times) Jus giving credit where credit is due.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Romuh View Post
    Yep btw Tamie is a warg Tamratz from KR. Agree with all you said Vain.

    Off-topic: lol I didnt know Spidermaan is you Arrowdain/Vaineater


    Haha yeeup that's meeeeee. Haven't played arrow much, to annoyed with freeps to do that atm. enjoy killing them creepside =)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaineater View Post
    This isn't a QQ Thread. So lets try not to ok? I could care less if you win/lose to her for what ever reason (I have lost a few times) Jus giving credit where credit is due.
    I won the fight vs both of them whole point of mine asnt QQing because i died, it just made me lol watching the thread speaking of a fair-playish champ then watching him blow everything vs me.

    I already speaked with the guy he can play as he pleases and i have nothing against him as a person but watching thread such as theese...shall i say more?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I won the fight vs both of them whole point of mine asnt QQing because i died, it just made me lol watching the thread speaking of a fair-playish champ then watching him blow everything vs me.

    I already speaked with the guy he can play as he pleases and i have nothing against him as a person but watching thread such as theese...shall i say more?



    some of us regard fair-playish champ not like you do. The point of this was to give her props for : Mainly solo, rarely if at all running away (which a lot of freeps do Gelont...) not cj-ing, not a #### talker, doesn't qq. For a champ like him its easy to do the opposite of those, and for not I say good job. Has nothing to do with him using pot. We all do anyways.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by affected7 View Post
    I won the fight vs both of them whole point of mine asnt QQing because i died, it just made me lol watching the thread speaking of a fair-playish champ then watching him blow everything vs me.

    I already speaked with the guy he can play as he pleases and i have nothing against him as a person but watching thread such as theese...shall i say more?
    and for the record, I never said "Fair" or anything like it in my thread...

  9. #9
    This champ is too new on moors so as to be foroum shooted.. Those who chose to put him on foroum pages so early (everyone for his own special reasons) just expose Tamie while is trying to learn class/pvp way..

    For every new champ who doesn't have max pvp gear I suggest 4 red 3 blue or 3 red 4 blue traits combination. Depending on circumstances (good or bad) fervour or glory stances can be changed during the battle..

    As experience/gear is being improoved 5 red traits and more dps set up can be used.

    Tamie has the will to learn and is very helpful on fraids too by protecting the healers..

    Keep walking! (hope u don't read foroums pages so early)
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 16 2013 at 03:46 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Haras who are you to say who deserves a shoutout. Or are you just jelly because you never got a thread like this? I've sparred Tamie once and it was a proper fight, so I get where the OP is coming from.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Haras who are you to say who deserves a shoutout. Or are you just jelly because you never got a thread like this? I've sparred Tamie once and it was a proper fight, so I get where the OP is coming from.
    Last 2 years I have noticed that when a person is being focoused at foroums on good or bad way there almost always bad or good comments from others respectively so leave Tamie alone to rank up a bit and leave judgment of his way of playing for later when he is going to have proper experience..

    Jelly of a thread like this? Stealth I though u were more experienced player, maybe in this case u pretend that u are not..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Last 2 years I have noticed that when a person is being focoused at foroums on good or bad way there almost always bad or good comments from others respectively so leave Tamie alone to rank up a bit and leave judgment of his way of playing for later when he is going to have proper experience..

    Jelly of a thread like this? Stealth I though u were more experienced player, maybe in this case u pretend that u are not..
    Respect where respect is due. There's nothing wrong with telling someone, how new he might be, that he is going the right way. You'll always have haters and trolls on gaming forums, but the gesture is enough in itself to get the message across. Tamie may be new but if he is he's talented already. I solo Champs called out in the pvmp awards thread as best champs on the server with great ease and Tamie gave me a real fight. I'm not pointing towards you btw, Last time we sparred I believe I was R3.
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Respect where respect is due. There's nothing wrong with telling someone, how new he might be, that he is going the right way. You'll always have haters and trolls on gaming forums, but the gesture is enough in itself to get the message across. Tamie may be new but if he is he's talented already. I solo Champs called out in the pvmp awards thread as best champs on the server with great ease and Tamie gave me a real fight. I'm not pointing towards you btw, Last time we sparred I believe I was R3.
    I have to agree with this. Its sad that r13 champ is writing bs like this. Instead of adding some more good words for him, he said something that only jealous guy would say.
    [b][center]LUTZ THE GOD of Whitywindle[/center][/b]

    [center]Z fanboi[/center]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Respect where respect is due. There's nothing wrong with telling someone, how new he might be, that he is going the right way. You'll always have haters and trolls on gaming forums, but the gesture is enough in itself to get the message across. Tamie may be new but if he is he's talented already. I solo Champs called out in the pvmp awards thread as best champs on the server with great ease and Tamie gave me a real fight. I'm not pointing towards you btw, Last time we sparred I believe I was R3.
    Yes u did solo me , and here is were you loose credit. I got soloed by alot of people the same way i soloed alot of them and u dont see me putting a chart of soloables achievements.
    U did well on a 1on 1?! gr8 gz move on and dont treat players like dots in belt couse im pretty sure u dont do it when u get soloed. U did solo, u prob solo more but you will be soloed just like any others freep or creep, experienced or not.
    Long story short, U know what they say about assumption right?

    No hard feelings here i personaly thing u a very good spider

    Cheers Nill
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Nowhere to be seen.
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillindhel View Post
    Yes u did solo me , and here is were you loose credit. I got soloed by alot of people the same way i soloed alot of them and u dont see me putting a chart of soloables achievements.
    U did well on a 1on 1?! gr8 gz move on and dont treat players like dots in belt couse im pretty sure u dont do it when u get soloed. U did solo, u prob solo more but you will be soloed just like any others freep or creep, experienced or not.
    Long story short, U know what they say about assumption right?

    No hard feelings here i personaly thing u a very good spider

    Cheers Nill
    Didn't mean to blow my own trumpet. Was still just giving respect where it was due. And I wasn't even talking about you. Although we might have sparred Haras and you are 2 Champs I don't have much experience with. And great thing as a spider is I chose who I fight at all times. I rarely lose a 1v1. I do get zerged a lot though! Just the way spider works at the moment

    ps. So much for not blowing my own trumpet
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Didn't mean to blow my own trumpet. Was still just giving respect where it was due. And I wasn't even talking about you. Although we might have sparred Haras and you are 2 Champs I don't have much experience with. And great thing as a spider is I chose who I fight at all times. I rarely lose a 1v1. I do get zerged a lot though! Just the way spider works at the moment

    ps. So much for not blowing my own trumpet
    M8´s we know perfectly well that when ppl compliment and compare with someone its mostly to hit on someone . If not make a compliment and end sentence, simple right?!
    Anyone can create a Thread to compliment... what i do doubt if the compliment its just a trojan horse. I know ppl deslike some players on bouth sides but seriously pulling other players just to make a points its not ok!!
    For Tamie and on topic i say this : M8 welcome to the moors wish you an very happy and long stay and fun times.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000053c75/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Iluvatardd View Post
    I have to agree with this. Its sad that r13 champ is writing bs like this. Instead of adding some more good words for him, he said something that only jealous guy would say.
    Lutz are u serious? Read my post again.. I m trying to defend him why he is on glory stance..

    Be jealous of a gz thread post from Arrowdain? Never wanted this..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthiness View Post
    Respect where respect is due. There's nothing wrong with telling someone, how new he might be, that he is going the right way.
    Tell it on pm or mail as Tamie has asked from me and told him many days before.. Not through foroums..


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    Tell it on pm or mail as Tamie has asked from me and told him many days before.. Not through foroums..
    4. Calling out other players.
    Calling out other players for their actions in game, or attempting to shame them for actions you deem unacceptable, will not be tolerated. If you feel someone has acted in a way that is inappropriate or violates our terms of use, please use the ‘report this post’ option or contact a GM in game to report in-game behaviors.



    Not breaking the rules as far as im concerned!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b22500000003b30e/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Gimli (to Legolas who just killed a Mûmak): "That still only counts as one!"

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    This champ is too new on moors so as to be foroum shooted)
    Haras my friend, maybe you aint jelly as all people here say however i dont wanna start a fight on u, or transform this to a QQ thread but:

    Why is this champ too new for a shoutout ? If for example a r5 RK who always roams around kills creeps solo, whatever does not deserve a shoutout ? Or a creep always doing 1vs1 or a new player who never ganks. All this actions might lead to a shoutout. Dunno your point in here really. Would be happy if you could take a comment on my argument. If a player is really good, or high skilled fair to other, he can even play 3 days and he might deserve a shoutout.

    Happening now : Freeps farming creeps for the 6th hour now. But thats just QQ ^^
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  21. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer17 View Post
    Haras my friend, maybe you aint jelly as all people here say however i dont wanna start a fight on u, or transform this to a QQ thread but:

    Why is this champ too new for a shoutout ? If for example a r5 RK who always roams around kills creeps solo, whatever does not deserve a shoutout ? Or a creep always doing 1vs1 or a new player who never ganks. All this actions might lead to a shoutout. Dunno your point in here really. Would be happy if you could take a comment on my argument. If a player is really good, or high skilled fair to other, he can even play 3 days and he might deserve a shoutout.

    Happening now : Freeps farming creeps for the 6th hour now. But thats just QQ ^^
    shoot = bam bam hit with pistol

    shout = call

    I wrote don't shoot him with a pistol.. Please read careful


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

  22. #22
    Ahhh now i get it
    [URL=http://www.directupload.net][IMG]http://s14.directupload.net/images/140508/83ch5aci.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by jivius View Post
    This champ is too new on moors so as to be foroum shooted.. Those who chose to put him on foroum pages so early (everyone for his own special reasons) just expose Tamie while is trying to learn class/pvp way..

    For every new champ who doesn't have max pvp gear I suggest 4 red 3 blue or 3 red 4 blue traits combination. Depending on circumstances (good or bad) fervour or glory stances can be changed during the battle..

    As experience/gear is being improoved 5 red traits and more dps set up can be used.

    Tamie has the will to learn and is very helpful on fraids too by protecting the healers..

    Keep walking! (hope u don't read foroums pages so early)

    Soooooooooooooo am I dreaming or did Haras agree with the thread I posted. Tell me he cant be saying I should NOT be writing on forums about Tamie and how awesome I think he is and how he is playing lotro pvp for my reasons explained in the latter.

  24. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinilleb View Post
    4. Calling out other players.
    Calling out other players for their actions in game, or attempting to shame them for actions you deem unacceptable, will not be tolerated. If you feel someone has acted in a way that is inappropriate or violates our terms of use, please use the ‘report this post’ option or contact a GM in game to report in-game behaviors.



    Not breaking the rules as far as im concerned!
    This was never a QQ thread about Tamie. its was 100% opposite. Just read like the first 4 posts on here again please lol

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaineater View Post
    This was never a QQ thread about Tamie. its was 100% opposite. Just read like the first 4 posts on here again please lol
    One more time..

    You may have good intentions and wrote positive.. As u saw in this thread another wrote something negative (Aff) because pvp is hard to be fair most of the times and almost always there would be a different view.. (action-reaction=foroum reality)

    Just said to leave Tamie alone now that he is in his first steps on Moors.. It's not nice to judge someone hard when is new on Moors..
    Last edited by jivius; Oct 17 2013 at 03:45 AM.


    I amar prestar aen.. ''the world has changed..''

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload