We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Dealing with Lost Username

So I set up this shell account so I could make a post to get some user feedback....

Basically 3-5 months ago (I think) I was playing lotro vigorously but I got sidetracked due to other commitments. Now that I have the time I cannot remember my username whatsoever. I used the turbine link for "forgot my username" but I have not received an email on any of my emails (I tried them all). Normally, I would just create a new account and move on, but I poured a good amount of money into that account, and that is an investment worth tracking down. I filed a ticket and hopefully will get a response soon. Any tips for people gone through this process? I hope to be back and kicking on brandywine soon!

If you can then call Customer Support; it will be much faster and simpler.

Other than that you will just have to wait out the ticket process which can take some time.
    How to get help on the Tech Forums and how to contact Turbine

Please reply to the topic or PM me if a solution I posted works for you: The more data I can gather the better I can help.

Check your spam filters, add Turbines email account to your contact list/white list for guaranteed delivery. My guess is you have a spam filter blocking them, pretty common these days. Hope this helps!