We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Burglar PvP Videos?

Anyone have links to any good ones? Like non-key turning, button-clicking ones? A YouTube search didn't yield much.

I used to have some bookmarked but its been a while so they were all back in SoA and I enjoy seeing what others are doing currently.

Thanks
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Tempus Sans ITC][COLOR=green]- Advertising space for sale -[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

Re: Burglar PvP Videos?

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/132130100001279fe/signature.png]Shann[/charsig]
    Riddermark~ Rank 10 Burg Rank 7 BA Rank 6 Warg
    Vilya~ Rank 7 Hunter Rank 6 Reaver

Personal opinion but any of Kalyna's Burglar PvP videos are pretty good. Check those out.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000012b500/01008/signature.png]Egethryth[/charsig][color=black]
    Himatsuu r7 Hunter[color=grey]*[/color]Himyvonburic r8 Burglar[/color]
    [color=darkred]Muzlusk r6 Warg[color=grey]*[/color]Freepinator r6 Reaver[/color]
    [font=7][color=gray]"Dear Devs, Nerf Rock. Paper is ok. Sincerely, Scissors"~Mistake[/color][/font]

You can always look at mine (in signature). It's nothing fancy but it's a fun vid with me doing PVP with my gambler burg.
    Palesinik, Brandywine Epic Gambler Burg

kalynas are actually the best ive seen out there so far there was an old funny burg video by ipokejoo (not sure if its spelled right)

but overall not many people put them out there
    Arkenstone: Sneakymoth, Spearmoth, Healmoth, Kilimoth, Arnmoth
    Old Chars: Raceofmoths, Dormoth, Shakburg
    Hysteria
    https://www.youtube.com/user/raceofmothslotro

Quote Originally Posted by bucks View Post
    kalynas are actually the best ive seen out there so far there was an old funny burg video by ipokejoo (not sure if its spelled right)
    In his cinnamon red gear?

I loved that guy's video.

And here is the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3WXbjb1PrA
    Last edited by BrittainTheCommie; Jul 26 2011 at 08:31 PM.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittainTheCommie View Post
    In his cinnamon red gear?

I loved that guy's video.

And here is the original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3WXbjb1PrA
    nice skill, fighting green and bluedots and afk ...

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

Quote Originally Posted by Vilda View Post
    nice skill, fighting green and bluedots and afk ...
    That video is like 4 years old. It's before the original month of the burglar update since he doesn't have Mischief. Also back then you weren't able to get red dot until rank 3.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0320200000027e6a2/signature.png]Enzen[/charsig]
    [COLOR=Red]- Bonechewer R8 Warg -
    [/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

That Ipokejoo vid brings back memories I remember watching that years ago. Good times, good times.....

Watched yours as well Palesinik, liked it. I still trait Gambler in this QK age so its nice to watch.

Kalyna and Select make some sweet vids.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3][FONT=Tempus Sans ITC][COLOR=green]- Advertising space for sale -[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

I made a new video of a typical fight in the moors :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhzv2YpwwjA
    Last edited by Simon23; Aug 07 2011 at 11:10 PM.
    Palesinik, Brandywine Epic Gambler Burg

Quote Originally Posted by Simon23 View Post
    I made a new video of a typical fight in the moors :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhzv2YpwwjA
    rofl, on Snowbourn it's just the same:-)

Commander Liliam - the Warden
    Evernight

AW: Burglar PvP Videos?

Last edited by logic_bomb; Aug 26 2011 at 11:34 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZzc1UXuPCM&hd=1

I always wanted to make a PvP movie, but never really got to record anything.
    So, in my last day of LOTRO (25th september 2011) I decided to record some of my fights to show how I play. 95% of the clips were from the last day, some are pretty bad. I did much better than these fights such as killing 5 wargs solo once.

Just watched yours Askana, very nice
    +Moose+ tells you, 'Do you still need me to put the smack down on this foe??'

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsk View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZzc1UXuPCM&hd=1

I always wanted to make a PvP movie, but never really got to record anything.
    So, in my last day of LOTRO (25th september 2011) I decided to record some of my fights to show how I play. 95% of the clips were from the last day, some are pretty bad. I did much better than these fights such as killing 5 wargs solo once.
    very cool i tried to follow your skills but i think you use one of those crazy mouses so your critchain is all split up but very excelent! i also like all the gear switches mid combat
    . Rinen a burglar of the highest quality.

Quote Originally Posted by wackywesley View Post
    very cool i tried to follow your skills but i think you use one of those crazy mouses so your critchain is all split up but very excelent! i also like all the gear switches mid combat
    Hey thanks man, I'm glad you liked it
    Actually, I don't use any crazy mouse at all. This is my mouse http://www.jayceooi.com/wp-content/u...ogitech_g5.jpg.

I've Addle and Flashing Blades bound to the two buttons by the side of it.
    Other than that, I use shift for provoke (provoke dazes) and 1-6 for combat skills. Sometimes I click Exposed Throat, it depends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONhnKnL8upk

this is one of the little videos i manage to film, the trouble is when they are good fights i am not quick enough to hit the record button.. then the fraps only lasts 30s...

Guys learn to key bind it can help alot. Use your mouse to move and key press everything. It can be hard to get used to but is way more efficient.

maddox what server you play on im finding it hard to find people that play same time zone as me n same class...

They really ought to bring back the KO legacy :[
    [CENTER][FONT=Trebuchet MS][COLOR=pink]S[SIZE=1]TROZZAPRETI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 10/X6|[COLOR=olive]R[SIZE=1]IGATONI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 8|[COLOR=red]G[SIZE=1]NOCCHI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 7|[COLOR=blue]M[SIZE=1]ACCHERONI[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS] 7|[COLOR=yellow]R[SIZE=1]AVIOLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6|[COLOR=orange]F[SIZE=1]USILLI[/SIZE][/COLOR] 6
    A[SIZE=1]STERIX[/SIZE]|C[SIZE=1]HARAKHA[/SIZE]|K[SIZE=1]HAGATAI[/SIZE]|V[SIZE=1]ORO[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Playing on JQ in GW2
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by maddoxic View Post
    Guys learn to key bind it can help alot. Use your mouse to move and key press everything. It can be hard to get used to but is way more efficient.
    That's not entirely true. I am (or was, quit the game now) most likely one of the 3 best burglars on my server and I haven't key binded everything at all. Only the most common skills such as melee attack skills + addle + DITE. Everything else you can easily click as it's only about each ~30 sec for each CD.
    Using mouse is still effective at many points, I don't have any problems rightclicking to move around while clicking some skills.

there are no advantages from clicking, only disadvantages. keybinding -when done right- is always superior.

cool vid askana! nice use of addle

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyna View Post
    there are no advantages from clicking, only disadvantages. keybinding -when done right- is always superior.

cool vid askana! nice use of addle
    Thanks Kalyna, glad you liked it. Fan of your vids as well!

But onto the clicking thing, I don't agree. I've been experimenting with it quite a lot, and with the result in clicking some skills is better than binding all. Maybe if you have some fancy keyboard where binding is easy (or mouse) it might be better, but for a person like me with a standard dell keyboard, it's not that good to bind all skills. Burglars have really fast skills (addle trick makes it even faster) and if you have to use f.e. Shift + x or Ctrl + x or even f1,f2 or other standard keys, then it will be slower as you would have to move your hand too much.

EDIT: Noticed you said 'when done right', yep that might be true. But I can't imagine that would be possible without a proper keyboard/fancy mouse with lots of extra keys by the sides.
    Last edited by TheAsk; Oct 04 2011 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsk View Post
    Thanks Kalyna, glad you liked it. Fan of your vids as well!

But onto the clicking thing, I don't agree. I've been experimenting with it quite a lot, and with the result in clicking some skills is better than binding all. Maybe if you have some fancy keyboard where binding is easy (or mouse) it might be better, but for a person like me with a standard dell keyboard, it's not that good to bind all skills. Burglars have really fast skills (addle trick makes it even faster) and if you have to use f.e. Shift + x or Ctrl + x or even f1,f2 or other standard keys, then it will be slower as you would have to move your hand too much.

EDIT: Noticed you said 'when done right', yep that might be true. But I can't imagine that would be possible without a proper keyboard/fancy mouse with lots of extra keys by the sides.
    I think most are speaking of superiority in terms of movement as a result of keybinding/mousebinding. When you're clicking, you're losing your ability to mouse turn/strafe, even if it is in short .5s/1s spurts.

It's noticeably different when one is following a target by mouse and when another is following a target by keyboard movement.
    Brittain. Fidel. KimJongIl.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast