We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Well just wanted to shout out as a sorta returning player (was logging in occassionally as on a lifetime account but playing a lot more now)

The kin I was in (Lux Arcana) is pretty dead so currently unkinned and looking through the recruitment thread and awaiting on an application. Thoroughly enjoying slowly working my way through the story (68th hunter currently in Mirkwood) although I have a handful of other characters from 75th down to 20th I occassionally play to.

Just wondering though, as I have always chatted with my kinmates I have never really looked at the OOC channels but now they have all moved on to pastures new what is a good 'general chat' channel? Not specifically advice or help, just chat to not feel like such a solo game.

And if you see 'Yiddo' running around Mirkwood feel free to say hi

Regards
    Fezzik: You just shook your head... doesn't that make you happy?
    Westley: My brains, his steel, and your strength against sixty men, and you think a little head-jiggle is supposed to make me happy?

The general chat channel is glff
    type /joinchannel glff

then type /1 to talk in glff (since you will be joining channel 1)

Welcome back to the game and have fun!
    [img]http://www.djelle.dk/sig-lotro.jpg?&f=gp&id=7350385&lo=1x0s0xqh2j591&t1=Iminye%20Silithair&t2=Elven%20Maiden%20-%20Hunter&t3=Blossom%20in%20the%20Snow&k=Ignition&i=images6.alphacoders.com/358/358157.jpg[/img]

Thanks a lot, ended up joining the Order of the Divine Brew as they seem to have very similar outlook to me.

Must admit I did try the glff channel for a few days and even though I definitely joined and there was people there was getting no response Thanks for the tip though.
    Fezzik: You just shook your head... doesn't that make you happy?
    Westley: My brains, his steel, and your strength against sixty men, and you think a little head-jiggle is supposed to make me happy?

Hello!

The official global channel for Laurelin is globallff, not glff.

Same for other (Former) European servers.