We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: rk virtues

rk virtues

Hey guys

quick question guys im starting to work on my rk now after awhile and wondering what is the best best virtues for pvp.

thanks for answers!
    [IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/williamwegertjr/signigture_zps382aa4d5.jpg[/IMG]

In order of importance:
    +morale
    +tactical mitigation
    +resistance
    +physical mitigation
    Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects!

soo

Quote Originally Posted by Olfaran View Post
    In order of importance:
    +morale
    +tactical mitigation
    +resistance
    +physical mitigation
    Ok that makes sense but ive also heard resistance doesnt do #### cuz creep finesse brings it back down to 0 is this true? and then back to the real question so which traits think are the best?
    [IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/williamwegertjr/signigture_zps382aa4d5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Olfaran View Post
    In order of importance:
    +morale
    +tactical mitigation
    +resistance
    +physical mitigation

Wouldn't you want to prioritize Physical Mitigation over Tactical Mitigation as a Rune-keeper since Will now contributes to your Tact. Mits and most RK's (and other Will based classes) can cap it pretty easily?
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

My virtues on RK; zeal, innocence, charity, wisdom, confidence.

Essentially: resistance, physical mitigation, morale, Will

My resistance rating is 14,129 (29.5%) and only at 36.5% physical mit & 38.8% tact mit unbuffed.

I like resistance out there. Creep finesse doesn't negate it completely & some of the worst debuffs put on RKs are effects that can be resisted. If resistance isn't all that great (It seems to work well for me), I'd replace confidence with compassion probably.