We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Game won't launch

Hello!

I have encountered a problem after the new update with my game. I opened my launcher after the new update and let all the new files be downloaded so I could play. It updated everything, closed-opened and now looks a little different before (fonts, text is a little bit smaller). I logged in and saw that it didn't say what servers I last had played on nor did it bring up my last-played servers. I chose my usual server, Gilrain, and hit play. Nothing happened, the "play" button went grey but the game didn't launch. I waited a good 10 minutes and then closed and reopened the launcher. Same thing happens with every server and when I click on the server again the "play" button goes blue and then when I hit it, grey again but nothing happens.

I have restarted my computer very many times (there also was a thunder storm so I had to) but nothing seems to help. Should I try re-installing?

Thanks in advance.

Same issue here, but only on one of my 2 machines. Switching language as advised doesn't help either...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2621a0000000414a7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Try going to settings in the launcher menu (the launcher menu next to the language settings) then go to proxy and change the settings to no proxy, the top option radio button (This worked for me) then an agreement box should pop up when you try to log in again
    Hope this Helps
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c010000176e38/signature.png]Nararack[/charsig]

Thank you, btowtow! I changed it to "no proxy" and the game launched with no problems

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Edhel View Post
    Thank you, btowtow! I changed it to "no proxy" and the game launched with no problems
    Quote Originally Posted by btowtow View Post
    Try going to settings in the launcher menu (the launcher menu next to the language settings) then go to proxy and change the settings to no proxy, the top option radio button (This worked for me) then an agreement box should pop up when you try to log in again
    Hope this Helps
    thanks man that helped me too

my friend is having the same problem but the "OK" button in settings is greyed out as well as the login button on the main page.
    any idea's?

not even getting to log in

i try and launch the client and all its doing is opening and closing repeatedly really fast. I cant get to the log in screen and i have to restart my computer just to get it to stop.

Installing Pre-Reqs

My game is stuck on the launcher and only says "Installing Pre-Reqs"
    anybody know how to get passed that? i'm lost here new to the game
    thanks.