We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

LFF Fornost, level 80-90

OOC:

We are looking for more players to play Fornost instances tonight at 6:30pm London time. Please contact Lindeman or Waldomer here or in-game.

These are full fellowship instances, but we'll set the difficulty level suitable to any size of group. Currently we have two captains, which means we can take on any role and all classes are welcome. We are level 83 and 88, so it makes sense for you to be between 80 and 90.

If no one can join, we can try another day. In any case there is enough content for multiple sessions.

We like to have a bit of RP style in our sessions, so hopefully you could tolerate that. Also, if you so wish, we can use Ventrilo.

Captain Waldomer reporting for duty!

The lore-master smirked. "You defeated the weight of water? Did you boil it, then?"
    "The Wraight of Water!", snapped Lindeman, feeling annoyed. "We, the three captains, defeated the Wraight of Water, and next we shall defeat the Wraight of Earth".
    "Can you explain what a 'wraight' is, then. In all of my studies, I have never heard of such a thing. Could you mean a wight, or a wraith?"
    There was a short pause.
    "It is a cross between those two", said Lindeman.

OOC:
    Our Fornost adventures continue on Monday at 6:30pm London time. Wraith of Earth in next. We two and can take between one and four others.

"Woe to Esteldín" said Lindeman. "Woe to Fornost, by reason of the two other wraiths that are yet to come."

OOC:

Next instance Wraith of Fire at 6:30pm London time tomorrow Tuesday April 21. All classes welcome.

"We saw many things, including a Wraith of Glowing. Sickly, greenish glowing. In the end we faced a force closer to sixty strong. Little wonder we were forced to retreat. We are going back tomorrow. You should join us if you are so clever."

OOC:

Retry of Wraith of Fire Monday April 28 at 6:30pm London time.

OOC:

Final push - Wraith of Shadow tomorrow Monday 6.30pm London time.

Welcome.

The Flaming Brassiere

"...By the time we had fought our way to the top of the tower, our weapons and armour were in terrible shape." Lindeman said and laughed.
    "About the only thing intact was our underwear. What we decided to do was to light the brassiere."

"I beg your pardon?" said the loremaster.

"The brassiere. We thought setting fire to it would have some effect on the Wraith. And how right we were! ... No, wait, I mean brasserie. Brasserie, up there, in the tower."

"I really don't think there is a brasserie at the top of the main tower in the abandoned fortress of Fornost Erain."

"Yes there was!" insisted Lindeman. "Three of them, in fact! We lit them all up and it made the Wraith vulnerable. The problem was it also attracted scores of enemies to the balcony."

"Braziers!" said the loremaster. "The word you are looking for is 'brazier' ".

"Well be that as it may. But what we encountered up there on the balcony defeated us."

"So it seems, on many levels."