We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Can't progress on Class Deeds

Greetings and salutations!

I'm pretty new to the game so I'm asking for your help, in case I'm missing something. Here's the problem:

I have a level 18 Dwarf that has unlocked and (until rescently) progressed on the following Deeds
    -Controlled Breathing
    -Harraser
    -Raw Power
    -Shield Expertise
    -Stinging Blow
    -To The Rescue

The thing is that every single one of them (apart To The Rescue) has stopped incrementing. After searching on the net I have excluded the common reasons that may cause this (Daily Cap, Grey Monsters). This issue first appeared today when I logged in, with the Raw Power Deed which I was increasing fine yesterday while I was travelling about. Yesterday all of the Deeds were increasing just fine and after Raw Power, I started to notice this phenomenon progressivelly on my other Deeds as well.

I also logged out and in again as well as exiting the game and relogging, in case the Cap has been reached for today but the bar didn't turned yellow.

On a side note, I have already completed Guardian's Ward and Reactive Blow today (the day the problem started showing off).

Any help would be welcome and I thank you in advance.

-Ulagrand-

Class deeds

Are you in OP or Guardian's threat? Some of your class deeds will only increment in one or the other stance and when using the skills for each. Hope this helps.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c000000241fb6/signature.png]Galaetea[/charsig]

"There will be no Dawn for Men" ~ Saruman the White

Thanks for the comment, but that was not an issue, at least for the Deeds in question.

Seems that it fixed it self.

Unfortunatly it didn't add the "bugged" times I used the skills as I have read elsewhere. Oh well...!

-Ulagrand-

my girlfriend was leveling her guard and encountered this issue with a few class deeds like stagger. she went a couple of weeks without being able to advance the stagger deed, and similar to your situation, it fixed itself on its own. we never figured out why it did that.

Not 100% sure on this, but i thought there was a daily limit to how much you could get.

Quote Originally Posted by dakker18 View Post
    Not 100% sure on this, but i thought there was a daily limit to how much you could get.
    that is true, but this is a separate issue. deeds fail to advance for much longer than one day.