We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Please add Vault/Auction Hall NPCs to THorin's Gate/Stable crafting house.

Turbine recently made a concerted effort to add vaults/AHs in more convenient locations in old zones.

One of the most convenient locations is the Crafting Hall at Thorin's Gate Stable. I use it a lot, and others would also due to its proximity to thorin's housing, as well as the stable.

There is precedent for this since Celondim has a Vault NPC in a non main city location for lvls 5+.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    LvL 85: Warden, Minstrel
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

Not that the 4 vaults of Thorin Hall are that far...
    Is this Alternate Playable Character Disorder? :

Check my Kinship at Gladden server: The Fate of Middle Earth

its for the same reason we have 3 AHs/vaults at different spots in Bree

convenience for the players.
    LvL 100s: Beorning, Burglar, Captain, Champ, Guardian, Hunter, Lore-Master, Minstrel, Rune-Keeper
    All my forum posts are my opinions and may not even be that. Also On Twitter: @leixicon

We have four vaults, actually. There's one in lalia's too.

true, lol. always forget about that one, very useful for wardrobe

I would support this idea. I was just there this weekend and wondered the same thing.