We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Why is the PVMP biased towards helping the freeps?

Freep side

1 - Freeps can use the destiny points to buy +100% renown buffs

2 - Freeps can use the destiny points to buy + morale, damage, defence, speed and regen.

3 - The bounderquest allowed the freeps to get +100% inf boosts for bounder bags

4 - Freeps can buy all these with TP points

Creeps

1- Creeps must use TP to buy boosts

2 - Creeps do not get anything worthwhile for Bounderbags

So please Turbine, why not actually help the creeps for once?
    Why not remove all destiny point buffs from being able to count and aid in the moors or make freeps able to use destiny points as well?

Because freeps must subscribe in order to play in the Moors. Granted, that doesn't justify everything. Most of it just goes down to Tur(d)bine's laziness.

Just as far as the buying of buffs goes, creeps can buy them using destiny points, they just need to be subscribers, so it's not so much geared towards freeps as one of the few things subscribers can do that no one else can.
    "All of us have left someone behind. That is why we brave the darkness. We fight so they may see the dawn."

QQ, that's why. Go do something more constructive with your time than expect this game to become balanced, like burn down a village.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

Funny, I saw this exact same thread title about...umm.. almost 7 years ago?
    I suggest you take the advice of above poster if you hope to experience quality PvP in this game.
    LOTRO has plenty of redeeming features...PvP is not one of them.

Creeps can get everything exactly the same listed on here except for the 100% boosts with bounders. And no one can get 100% boost with destiny.

Research before you post

Yeah... no one can get 100% with destiny dude.
    Hinras, Cappy, rank 9 - Highguard of Numenor

Back in my days, Destiny point buffs gave only 20% renown/infamy buffs, and that AFTER RoI.

Also a freep focused player could have like 200k destiny points, while a focused creep player could have like.. 5 million DP..

Destiny points is just a thing of the past nowdays. If you're new player, just pretend it's not there.
    ~Nimolas R11 Warden (Retired before RoR) (Snowbourn)

~Eralwen R10 hunter

you forgot to mention those 10s /ooc immunity brands creeps can get are dedicated to helping the freeps as well. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Yelloweyedemon View Post
    Back in my days, Destiny point buffs gave only 20% renown/infamy buffs, and that AFTER RoI.

Also a freep focused player could have like 200k destiny points, while a focused creep player could have like.. 5 million DP..

Destiny points is just a thing of the past nowdays. If you're new player, just pretend it's not there.
    Isn't it 10% from Perks?

Fairly sure 20% were store/freep side drops at the time.
    Shakuru scored a devastating hit on Retarius for 8,094 Scottish damage to morale.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiodioni View Post
    Freep side

Creeps

Freeps AND creeps can buy renown/infamy buffs with destiny points and it's +10% for 30minutes for BOTH sides.
    You get comms for bounder tokens on creep (its something nice when you just starting)
    argio r11 burglar | trytofarmme r10 reaver | trytoloveme r10 spider | ikissedafreep r10 blackarrow | roargh r9 warleader | trytocatchme r9 warg |

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    QQ, that's why. Go do something more constructive with your time than expect this game to become balanced, like burn down a village.
    You lack ambition Sir, we shall burn down nations!

Quote Originally Posted by Thuggee View Post
    You lack ambition Sir, we shall burn down nations!
    Hear hear, I can tell that you are my kind of cretin. Blaze on.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

So can Creeps, and it's 10% for both sides.

2 - Freeps can use the destiny points to buy + morale, damage, defence, speed and regen.
    So can Creeps.

3 - The bounderquest allowed the freeps to get +100% inf boosts for bounder bags
    Valid complaint.

4 - Freeps can buy all these with TP points
    So can Creeps.

Commendations.
    Beastwise - Captain, R15 | Shock and Awe | Gladden

I know some have awnsered commendations, but I can't compare 5 commendations per token to the buffs freeps can get with it.
    I've asked turbine what the reason was behind this in a ticket, the awnser was something like:

"Creeps and hobbits don't really like getting along do they?"

And although it seems unfair, there's truth in that.
    I guess all creeps can do is hope for an event like this one in the future that is more friendly to creeps in terms of rewards
    [center][URL=http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/Glohir/media/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png.html][IMG]http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/Glohir/99b92620-47a6-43d6-8b52-1ff43a173a35_zpsz90debot.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Glohir View Post
    I know some have awnsered commendations, but I can't compare 5 commendations per token to the buffs freeps can get with it.
    I've asked turbine what the reason was behind this in a ticket, the awnser was something like:

"Creeps and hobbits don't really like getting along do they?"

And although it seems unfair, there's truth in that.
    I guess all creeps can do is hope for an event like this one in the future that is more friendly to creeps in terms of rewards
    Does nothing to alter the fact that what's earned in pve land should stay in pve land. I can guess why they added this feature, they probably thought themselves clever doing it as well, fact is they should have added 'an incitement' to pvp after HD launch, not before. As usual, when it comes to pvp, Turbine can't hammer a nail in a pile of feces without ruining both...
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/547875_10152075720742701_46971757_n.jpg[/IMG]
    66 Maggot Street, Grothum, Arador's End, Ettenmoors.
    Laurelin/Landroval/Brandywine.