We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Weaver burrow problem

Dear Turbine last few days weaver burrows is not working as it used to when we burrow we can be seen by freeps which makes lie and wait usleess skills so i hope you gonna cheak this problem and fix it asap.Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post
    Dear Turbine last few days weaver burrows is not working as it used to when we burrow we can be seen by freeps which makes lie and wait usleess skills so i hope you gonna cheak this problem and fix it asap.Thanks in advance
    QQ moar

Turbine is going to Fix missing textures bug tomorrow,,,,
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/nzknxz.jpg[/IMG]
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Viklaf View Post

I can't see burrowed spiders, maybe it was a one-time thing?

Anywho, not sure you even have the right to complain about that when your pets can STILL follow Burglars after they HIPS after all these years.
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    I can't see burrowed spiders, maybe it was a one-time thing?

Anywho, not sure you even have the right to complain about that when your pets can STILL follow Burglars after they HIPS after all these years.
    Because that is solely applicable to spiders right? right?

Even if so, how does that even factor into his original post?

But anyway, LiW just gives you a very high stealth level, you've always been able to be spotted, but not attacked.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader

Quote Originally Posted by Daec View Post
    Because that is solely applicable to spiders right? right?

Even if so, how does that even factor into his original post?

But anyway, LiW just gives you a very high stealth level, you've always been able to be spotted, but not attacked.

As far as I know, Spider pets are the only things that can still follow you in HIPS. Plus the occasionaly store tracker (bug?).

And I said that because the issue I just mentioned has been around for years, so why shouldn't that get fixed first?
    Eniigmatik | Exploit

As far as I know, Spider pets are the only things that can still follow you in HIPS. Plus the occasionaly store tracker (bug?).
    He meant the same bug affects wargs as well. Pretty scandalous it's never been fixed though. I assume they just can't and stopped trying. Your best defence is to riddle the weaver pet and of course, run, run, run like the wind on warg.

And I said that because the issue I just mentioned has been around for years, so why shouldn't that get fixed first?
    Unless something has been fixed recently (hahaha, ya, I know), all of the following can (and do) follow a warg through Disappear:

LM pets
    NPCs

So it's not just Burgs and never has been. Still laughing that this hasn't been fixed in 5 years... but then again, it is Turbine so I'm not surprised. They don't even understand their own code at this point.

as far as i know you can only see a spider if you attacked him before he burrows + all your fellows/raid ...

As others have said, npcs on both sides, LM pets, cappy pets can all follow wargs in stealth. Being tracked after you hips is not a bug.
    Rank 14 Minstrel, Rank 10 Rune-keeper, Rank 7 Champion
    Rank 11 Weaver, Rank 11 Blackarrow, Rank 10 Reaver, Rank 10 Stalker, Rank 9 Defiler, Rank 7 Warleader