We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Thread: This just in

This just in

After heal stacking all day, freeps wipe twice and log!!!!!

NEWS?????

No, just the same ole same ole

Dumb...........Asses.......... ...make another video berating creeps, next week. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by JigsawEarth View Post

NEWS?????

Dumb...........Asses.......... ...make another video berating creeps, next week. 8)
    lol someones angry

Tell me how many you needed and how many OPs you took to wipe them finally.

Only Creep left in this server rank 12+ that knows how to play their class is burglartarget now that thebaneofmen is gone(this is excluding aklionu, may not be as great but at least has heart and plays the game for fun as intended)...anyone else of that rank or higher is as usefull as a greenie OR a bucket with no bottom. I sh*t you not the higher they rank the more pussc they become ,its funny.

Reason creeps win fights is cause the better freeps of the server have grown tired of the same ol same ol and stopped playing. Make a good freep group and watch creeps disband and logg off making excuses saying they need to go to lunch or have some kid crying in the house, yet they show up 5 minutes after he freeps disband. With creep leaders pulling off the most cowardice moves seen up to date.

L(1+1)P
    Last edited by sebo2yoface; Oct 13 2013 at 08:50 AM.
    I do it for the lulz. ~SnH~
    People @ turbine/WB are a huge tease, but dont worry they end up screwing you on every update/expansion.
    " When enough scrubs get together, they accomplish great things "

NEWS?????

If one side does it, you can bet the other side does it too. Pretty much any complaint any creep has ever had towards a freep can be flipped and said by a freep. This game has been the "same ole, same ole" for a long while now and will continue until people start worrying about good, challenging PvP rather than rank, blaming turbine, revenge, preventing the other side from points at whatever cost etc etc. And by no means am I saying everyone should play the way I want them to play or that I play for the challenge 100% of the time but I'm sure it will come across that way to most people.
    Last edited by Trainatura; Oct 13 2013 at 09:32 AM.
    Warg- Nymerica
    RK- Nym.....ehhh nevermind.

NEWS?????

This thread has promise. Don't let me down.
    Hromgar, Captain
    Wardens of Numenor, Landroval

Nyyx. I love that you left room for the meme picture you so often use to speak.

Looks like creeps finally grew a pair, do I need to go back to slap creeps around, so they would sit in rez circles and QQ like good old times?

if by slap around you mean store pot and exploit then yes.

MILSTORE FTW THE WIN ON LANDY

if by slap around you mean store pot and exploit then yes.

MILSTORE FTW THE WIN ON LANDY
    I love the hypocrisy of a no name scrub creep calling out people who use store stuff, when 90% of creepside have store bought skills, buffs, pots, falling injury immunity etc etc.

"Landy creeps; keeping Turbine in business since F2P"
    Wulfhram (Hunter), Boborrin (Champ), Garrth (Captain) assorted others

Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post
    I love the hypocrisy of a no name scrub creep calling out people who use store stuff, when 90% of creepside have store bought skills, buffs, pots, falling injury immunity etc etc.

Oh god... Not my fall immunity. No, anything but that
    Hinras, Cappy, rank 9 - Highguard of Numenor

Quote Originally Posted by pibob314 View Post

Meh, dont bother talking "sense" with them, they are just trolls who use false statements to spread lies to cover their cowardliness

Btw for those creeps who keep up with a flow of turbine points in my wallet, I have 453 TP atm that gradually increase with 20 TPs everyday. For your records dear creeps =)

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    Meh, dont bother talking "sense" with them, they are just trolls who use false statements to spread lies to cover their cowardliness

Btw for those creeps who keep up with a flow of turbine points in my wallet, I have 453 TP atm that gradually increase with 20 TPs everyday. For your records dear creeps =)
    I have *37,000 TP because I support this fantabulous game and all the wonderful people playing it!

Damn...did Turbine nerf Creep Forum PvP too? I mean, the title of this thread should have been "This just sux."

*facepaw*

-Pup-
    [FONT=arial black][COLOR=#ff0000]PUPTRIPPZ[/COLOR], Rank 12 Warg, former Suicidal Warg Squad[/FONT]

[SIZE=2][FONT=arial black][COLOR=#40e0d0]PALAMARK[/COLOR], Wargbait[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by tykoshi View Post
    Damn...did Turbine nerf Creep Forum PvP too? I mean, the title of this thread should have been "This just sux."

*facepaw*

-Pup-
    I thought the same thing Pup.
    The Lonely Mountain Band
    Pouncival-Rank 15 aroo-Leader of the Pouncing Pwny
    We Pounce Because We Care

Durrga R13 Hunter *Highguard of Numenor /Medwulf (semi-retired) R10 Champ / Vei the Burg R9