We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by SlopranoDark View Post
    I don't like being trolled. I got once already by someone. A most hating troll ever. I was depressive about it, because everyone laughed at me when i joined the server.
    lol, getting depressive over something that happens in a video game

Quote Originally Posted by Ryssadis View Post
    Dren, your signature is incredibly lazy and uninspiring. I shall be requiring your BA this week.
    How do you get a picture in your sig? Code is failing me

Quote Originally Posted by burzumaz View Post
    lol, getting depressive over something that happens in a video game
    What's weird about that?
    Rank 15 Blackarrow HinderSpam
    55,000 Killing Blows and Counting

Quote Originally Posted by HinderSpam View Post
    How do you get a picture in your sig? Code is failing me
    [img]PUT IMG URL IN HERE[/img]
    Such as:
    [img]htttttp://www.example.com/image.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Ugmo View Post
    [img]PUT IMG URL IN HERE[/img]
    Such as:
    [img]htttttp://www.example.com/image.jpg[/img]
    Yeah I did that but it's not working :S

Quote Originally Posted by HinderSpam View Post
    Yeah I did that but it's not working :S
    That's weird. When I open your URL it redirects to an HTML page.

But I can link it in my img tags.

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/g...ow/5starba.jpg

How is this possible!

A few things to note.

There is more than one group you can associate with, so no need to get so worked up over one rejection.

I probably rage typed indeed
    use of the word "probably" here indicates you really aren't sure if you did or not. Stepping up and actually admitting to lashing out in your forum post would add much weight to your apology. And... repeating yourself multiple times by saying you are sorry also weakens an apologetic stance.

I had a bad day tho before that day, my laptop died for a whole day. It got repaired tho
    It is too bad you didn't have a good day, but that doesn't excuse the behavior. All this particular comment of yours does, is appear as if you are redirecting the responsibility for how you acted, and putting the blame on your laptop.

Sorry for using a word which i don't know of. It's true anyway, i keep forgetting what it is .-. I'm sorry if i made anyone angry or something. Although i still don't like the rule... Again, i'm sorry
    Unfortunately, there are multiple people out there who understood EXACTLY what you meant, but rather than working with you on this, they decided to focus heavily on your misuse of that word. You could say those people can't see the forest for the trees... but then again, they probably also don't know what "can't see the forest for the trees" means. Don't worry so much about using the word racist.

Please forgive me... I would do my best to rank. But, i'm bad at it. I did like 2 years to rank my Orc Reaver to Rank7 (On Windfola) If anyone is intrested to rank this noob, it'll be appreciated
    You should do your best to rank REGARDLESS of this explosion. As has been pointed out, continue to seek assistance IN THE GAME, and follow the advice you have been given.

But please, don't forget that i got a kind of... 3 disorders. One of them = Autism, which could make me massively angry, or massively sad/scared. Shorter said: I haven't got my emotes under control
    You are asking us not to forget something that we never knew in the first place. How *could* we forget something we never knew? It appears that *you* forgot you are autistic, and rather than remember that you must work harder than everyone else to keep your anger in check, you let loose on the forum and THEN asked us all to remember that you are autistic. This will not do. You are responsible for your own actions. We are not responsible for giving you a pass because you have an issue. When you expect others to treat you differently because you are autistic, you lose ANY hope of being treated normally. It has to start with you... not us.

It could be this though... Anyway, i feel bad that i made your day a bad day. I don't want to be hated... Please, if u do hate me, don't rage at me. Everyone makes faults... .-. Sorry again for the inconvenience...
    The important part there is "Please, if u do hate me, don't rage at me." and yet, the example you set before all of us is exactly the opposite of this. *You* hated being treated a certain way, and *you* raged against it.

It was good that you were openly gracious for the advice you received. You have clearly expressed your need for assistance in gaining rank. Take note that you don't have to keep repeating that. Seek assistance in the game. Always bear in mind, however... if PvMP has frustrated you for this long, and after years you have not gotten the satisfaction that you seek... maybe Ettenmoors and monster play isn't for you. It definitely isn't for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkStateofMind View Post
    How is this possible!
    I must be failing at using it somehow...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2