We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Hybrid View

Question 85 Hunter with Wildermore Crafted Guild Set Q's...

Hey guys,

So last night I got my second character to 85, my Hunter.

I had made ready with my champ a full set of 85 Wildermore medium guild armor, as follows:

Helm: Enduring Wildermore Helm of Balance
    Shoulders: Enduring Wildermore Pauldrons of Balance
    Chest: Enduring Wildermore Armor of Balance
    Leggings: Enduring Wildermore Leggings of Balance
    Gauntlets: Enduring Wildermore Gauntlets of Combat
    Boots: Enduring Wildermore Boots of Combat

So, I have this full set equipped as of now, but I am now worried about something...

My hunter unbuffed and with full gear has 10,085 morale, but the Vit is ~200 and my fate has dropped by at least 200 from its original 550. I've rarely seen a hunter with this morale and I am worried I have built up too much +Max Morale and have slipped up with my important base stats. My Agi is 1,950, but could be much more with the Hytbold Huntsman/Bowmaster 4:2 mix I originally planned, along with more Finesse and Vit/Fate across the hytbold set.

So my question here is this: What would you guys do? I feel ive kinda Nerfed my hunter with this move, and would you guys say the Hytbold set would be much better for DPS and crit, as I feel my hunter is docked too much in the Vit/Fate area and finesse is abnormally low too.

Thanks for your time guys,

Strid.

crafted armour is always a good "filler" until you can can get some end-game stuff. I would use the hytbold gear as its great.

and as a lvl 85 hunter 1900 agility is way low. aim for 2500 at least. hytbold armour is an easy way to buff this stat easily.
    Last edited by SoAndSo; Oct 12 2013 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoAndSo View Post
    crafted armour is always a good "filler" until you can can get some end-game stuff. I would use the hytbold gear as its great.

and as a lvl 85 hunter 1900 agility is way low. aim for 2500 at least. hytbold armour is an easy way to buff this stat easily.
    Thanks for the quick reply SoAndSo.

Cool, I was thinking of the set bonuses too alongside this, plus yeah I thought my Agi was a bit low, haha.

Shame I'll be getting rid of this set - 6 crests/36 days of tailor patterns down the drain but hey!

Thanks again!

Like stated above, the gear is a good filler, although wildemore crafted gear is good crit/morale, so with my build I use 4 pieces of greater erebor bowmaster (easily replaced with hytbold if t2 erebor raids are daunting) for instant HS with two pieces of wildemore, don't forget your jewelry either, I also use a wildemore agi neck, two rings, two earings, and a bracelet. The other jewelry slots I use my golds (hunter bangle, hunter token) with my erebor gold cloak, with this I sit at around 2,700 agility, 24% crit rate (becomes 25% easily with cloak crit proc or cappy relentless), and something near 8,700 morale, give or take a hundred morale or so, not looking at my toon stats so I can't give exact numbers.
    Brandywine: Competence-1 r13 Guardian, Obverse r8 Rune-Keeper, Bregendil r5 Champion

Lightbulb

It is very easy to have more agility & physical mastery than needed on a hunter. The total critical rating & dps can be easily balanced by carefully choosing the jewelry. Also, improve your total armor value & resistances is way harder. I will go with the Wildemore crafted set, instead.

helm's deep launches in 3 weeks and the level cap bumps to 95. i wouldn't be too worried about your gear right now, as you'll be replacing it soon at 90, and then again at 95. that crafted set will be jjst fine for levelling. however, if you want to run some instances or if you have extra hytbolt tokens on your other 85, feel free to grab some more agility gear. as long as you're having fun.
    [CENTER]Forgotten_Legend
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527024_10201657307011879_113045648_n.jpg[/IMG]
    Malinon - 75 Champion | JAZRAIEL - 100 HUNTER | Taeran - 75 RuneKeeper
    [/CENTER]