We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Lets Play A Game =)

So after today awesome battles, I got a little footage of my store track. So it brought my an idea of a game. And the game is called, How many creeps can you count?

Umm, 35 creeps give or take 2? That number gets a thread? I don't understand the significance of this thread..

-danceswithswords

>freeps zerg map
    >freeps camp grams for hours killing everything in sight
    >creeps form up and freepe expect fair fights after farming and zerging for hours
    >creeps counter zerg
    >freeps complain instead of trying to adapt
    >QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Moors-Battlemaster View Post
    zerg = life
    Amen, brother

>freeps zerg map
    >freeps camp grams for hours killing everything in sight
    >creeps form up and freepe expect fair fights after farming and zerging for hours
    >creeps counter zerg
    >freeps complain instead of trying to adapt
    >QQ
    First able, fraid was fighting full craid for about an hour plus all taggers near grams. Than you decided to make another "support" craid to boost creeps numbers, so freeps will just melt in sight of those odds =) Its ok, I am not saying dont do it. I mjust saying you look pretty pathetic to rely to number to win all battles. So keep on zerging I see no QQ in this post, this is my way of saying numbers win the day for creeps, just let you know, mister lag master.

There was actually minimal lag today, you guys learned not to fight near laggy areas. Except EC xroads. That was the usual slideshow.

Even numbers freeps vs creeps, freeps will never lose if they have half a clue. Sorry we didn't feed you points like you wanted us to.

Conquered.

There was actually minimal lag today, you guys learned not to fight near laggy areas. Except EC xroads. That was the usual slideshow.

Even numbers freeps vs creeps, freeps will never lose if they have half a clue. Sorry we didn't feed you points like you wanted us to.

Conquered.
    I died only once in rvr, due my friend Eurn, so I dont consider being conquered Well I never said there was crazy lag today, there was lag but nothing to complain about. I was just surprised of amount creeps suddenly appeared after you made second craid, im talking about high ranked creeps part of the raid, not gold taggers. Looks like when time comes Im gonna have to lead support fraids to battle creep numbers, but will see what new update brings us =)

Quote Originally Posted by sarefx View Post
    I died only once in rvr, due my friend Eurn, so I dont consider being conquered Well I never said there was crazy lag today, there was lag but nothing to complain about. I was just surprised of amount creeps suddenly appeared after you made second craid, im talking about high ranked creeps part of the raid, not gold taggers. Looks like when time comes Im gonna have to lead support fraids to battle creep numbers, but will see what new update brings us =)
    6 freeps will be wiping craids in HD, raids not neccessary.

freeps expect fair fights
    What even defines a 'fair' fight anymore? Because it certainly isn't 24v24, if 24 Freeps can't beat 24 Creeps then they need to seriously re-evaluate.
    Clearly one of three things must happen for a fight to even be considered somewhat close to 'fair';
    1. The Freeps must be nerfed to be more balanced with the Creeps, removing the Freep 5-man out of combat rezzes would go a long way (Unlikely!).
    2. The Freeps must be bad (Somewhat likely!).
    3. The Creeps must bring more to the fight (Likely!).

fraid was fighting full craid for about an hour plus all taggers near grams.
    Yes, and the Fraid had no gold-tags, none at all... near a blue Lugazag... with more than 2 OP's... no gold-tags at all... except all those gold-tags I saw... none at all... :S

I must saying you look pretty pathetic to rely to number to win all battles.
    What a redundant comment, coming from the overpowered side that easily dwarfs Creep DPS/Heal output.

See you all in Helms Deep.

Yours truly,

~Ushrak.
    Last edited by ChaChaLoco; Nov 20 2013 at 05:22 AM.
    [URL=http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/Handifap/media/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k514/Handifap/sig-lotro2_zps963346bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [FONT=Castellar][SIZE=3][B][I][COLOR=red][U] Cohorts of the Red Legion [/U][/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred][B][I][U]Vae Victis[/U] - Woe to the vanquished.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgrey][B][I]Timidi mater non flet.[/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

First able, fraid was fighting full craid for about an hour plus all taggers near grams. Than you decided to make another "support" craid to boost creeps numbers, so freeps will just melt in sight of those odds =) Its ok, I am not saying dont do it. I mjust saying you look pretty pathetic to rely to number to win all battles. So keep on zerging I see no QQ in this post, this is my way of saying numbers win the day for creeps, just let you know, mister lag master.
    I hate forum drama so I won't be staying with this thread for long. And I also understand that no matter how logical my reasoning is you are simply doing this to troll and will close your mind to all new information because you are infallible.

Our first engagement with your fraid was at LC, straight after you all zerged the 1v1's. Not only did you target forward heal through us, but your raid leader told you all to spam your gear-swapping whenever you got focused, which lagged us out and made it impossible to get a single kill. Include the 6-man gold tag group and safe to say we were defeated. Our second engagement was at CTA with a blue rez. Rinse and Repeat you all gear swapped and lagged us into the sulphur pits. At this point I was forced to disband and reform to get the most effective raid possible. (which I despised doing because it felt like a betrayal to those who joined me initially. so sorry to any of you reading)

Once my raid was complete we engaged you fair & square at lug hill, I found a work-around for your raids asshattery, and we demolished you for it (thats what happens when you use cheap tricks and not skill). We engaged you once more at TR, you had gold tags so I called it out in ooc. After we flipped TR and engaged you at front lawn again (which resulted in Goold DF'ing while his raid died), Evilspinnre formed a raid of Witchkings and after what I had experienced earlier in the day and all last week (fraids constantly farming grams) I had zero issue with beating you into submission through superior numbers.

But hey, despite all the BS that you guys do like forming whole raids just to farm grams, I still found it unfair to simply sit at GV and give you guys hell all day. So I disbanded and gave you all some breathing room so you might enjoy the last day of Rohan.

We do actually have the capacity to be on 90% of the time constantly farming GV in groups, but we don't. So don't complain when we occassionally fight with the odds in our favour. Also you might want to check yourself Heroofbrandywine, your ON-buff is showing.

- Hippityhop the Rohirrim don't stop.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100003d0438/signature.png]Hippityhop[/charsig]

QQ

I see no QQ in this post, this is my way of saying numbers win the day for creeps, just let you know, mister lag master.
    Brandywine: Aurn r13 Guardian / Eurn r10 Reaver, Eyebrowjoe r9 Blackarrow, Zoulapi r9 Warg, Aurney r7 Warleader
    Elendilmir: Ellada r6 Guardian / Elgreco r10 Reaver, Eurn r6 Blackarrow, Yurn r6 Warg
    [b]Acta Non Verba / Stainless[/b]

It's equally pathetic to sit in 1v1 circles in 20k+ of swap gear while chain healing, and still having the audacity to pop morale potions. I suppose it all depends on the context huh?
    There may come a time for valor without renown, for those without swords may surely still die upon them.

So many replies and yet you guys refuse to play a game? =)

Can't really play the game right now considering it's updating.

Looks like when time comes Im gonna have to lead support fraids to battle creep numbers, but will see what new update brings us =)

So you're gonna be Superfreep 2?

You have the morale, buffs and the mentality for it so...
    Second Marshall Tarpelion/Commander Huntarp/Master guardsman Vindicto
    Stainless

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post

LOL

I refrained from saying anything until I saw Tarp post this, and I couldn't resist.
    Tarp I love you. That is all.

Retired
    Ona -> Confetti - r8 Burglar // Funfetti - r7 Mini (Execution - Gladden)
    Demodex - r8 Warg // Bonana Split - r11 WL(Brandywine)

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0k3y View Post
    I hate forum drama so I won't be staying with this thread for long. And I also understand that no matter how logical my reasoning is you are simply doing this to troll and will close your mind to all new information because you are infallible.

Our first engagement with your fraid was at LC, straight after you all zerged the 1v1's. Not only did you target forward heal through us, but your raid leader told you all to spam your gear-swapping whenever you got focused, which lagged us out and made it impossible to get a single kill. Include the 6-man gold tag group and safe to say we were defeated. Our second engagement was at CTA with a blue rez. Rinse and Repeat you all gear swapped and lagged us into the sulphur pits. At this point I was forced to disband and reform to get the most effective raid possible. (which I despised doing because it felt like a betrayal to those who joined me initially. so sorry to any of you reading)

Once my raid was complete we engaged you fair & square at lug hill, I found a work-around for your raids asshattery, and we demolished you for it (thats what happens when you use cheap tricks and not skill). We engaged you once more at TR, you had gold tags so I called it out in ooc. After we flipped TR and engaged you at front lawn again (which resulted in Goold DF'ing while his raid died), Evilspinnre formed a raid of Witchkings and after what I had experienced earlier in the day and all last week (fraids constantly farming grams) I had zero issue with beating you into submission through superior numbers.

But hey, despite all the BS that you guys do like forming whole raids just to farm grams, I still found it unfair to simply sit at GV and give you guys hell all day. So I disbanded and gave you all some breathing room so you might enjoy the last day of Rohan.

We do actually have the capacity to be on 90% of the time constantly farming GV in groups, but we don't. So don't complain when we occassionally fight with the odds in our favour. Also you might want to check yourself Heroofbrandywine, your ON-buff is showing.

- Hippityhop the Rohirrim don't stop.
    While I completely agree camping Grams with a large group is pathetic I find it mind boggling creeps trash talk freeps for gear swap to lag people out. Personally I would never do it because its stupid. However you can somehow justify bringing 2 craids and lagging freeps permanently. Few days ago when I led a raid for the first time in months we tried to kill a 12k morale greenie BA and target fwd defilers were able to keep him healed due to lag. As usual in my raid I had the DPS to melt a 30k WL before you would even know he was getting focused. Ok you win, but can you genuinely call that strategy? It is as lame as any exploit out there and you try to justify it by saying you need more creeps or its not your fault that the game lags. Both are true but it doesn't mean you have to exploit it to the highest levels.

What am I saying? If you can't beat a 24v24 then make 36 but OOC call out is the same as clicking an exploit button. This is a big server and 18 greenies though irrelevant damage to rvr contribute to your success in ways you don't see on creepside. Obviously every situation is not like this if freeps have 36 an refuse to lose tags then no lag isn't an option. We can't avoid lag but you can sure as hell not exploit it with OOC call outs. Justify it all you want but I've led enough raids on both sides to know which side wins with lag.
    Yelk, Hunter| Rank 15 | Gladden | Leader of Shock and Awe
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

Only 35 creeps? I guess perspective affects how you deal with these numbers. In the beginning of RoR, freeps were regularly camped at gv by 50-60 2 leggers and that wasn't including the spiders and wargs. If RvR made it past 2 fingers, the callouts in ooc would double. Lag often meant WL bugs and being kicked from the server for 30 minutes. I don't get why you'd bring this up on the last day before the expansion.

As for complaints about lag cause by too many people in the zone, really these problems should be directed at turbine. They're more than happy to take the money from these players and imply that they will receive a playable product in return. We all know what that really means, the quality of the services is subpar and most of the time, unplayable. It's not the fault of the gamers for wanting to find some pvp when they log in. It is after all, what they log in for. I don't blame them. Who I do blame are the sticky fingered decision makers who are happy to take your money for a transfer to BW knowing before hand that the server has known issues whenever there are massive numbers of people online. That's what you should really be outraged by.

Sorry to reuse Aurn's jokes about the Titanic (but it's really fitting here). The real behemoth that can't make a change for a good, that does make a turn until too late and for the worse, that is slowly sinking, is turbine.
    Bon Voyage.
    Bunnytail |Terminus Venatus Triumphus
    Mihiraa | Shock and Awe | Gladden
    Original Challenger of Saruman
    Original Challenger of Gothmog

So after today awesome battles, I got a little footage of my store track. So it brought my an idea of a game. And the game is called, How many creeps can you count?

Wouldn't you rather play a good game of chess?
    Lonewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf1978 View Post
    Wouldn't you rather play a good game of chess?
    Nah, game of chess is hard and requires skill =) I do rather bash my key board and hit 1 2 3 to win in lotro

Quote Originally Posted by YesMaam View Post
    While I completely agree camping Grams with a large group is pathetic I find it mind boggling creeps trash talk freeps for gear swap to lag people out. Personally I would never do it because its stupid. However you can somehow justify bringing 2 craids and lagging freeps permanently. Few days ago when I led a raid for the first time in months we tried to kill a 12k morale greenie BA and target fwd defilers were able to keep him healed due to lag. As usual in my raid I had the DPS to melt a 30k WL before you would even know he was getting focused. Ok you win, but can you genuinely call that strategy? It is as lame as any exploit out there and you try to justify it by saying you need more creeps or its not your fault that the game lags. Both are true but it doesn't mean you have to exploit it to the highest levels.

What am I saying? If you can't beat a 24v24 then make 36 but OOC call out is the same as clicking an exploit button. This is a big server and 18 greenies though irrelevant damage to rvr contribute to your success in ways you don't see on creepside. Obviously every situation is not like this if freeps have 36 an refuse to lose tags then no lag isn't an option. We can't avoid lag but you can sure as hell not exploit it with OOC call outs. Justify it all you want but I've led enough raids on both sides to know which side wins with lag.
    Well I'll clear up my position for you, Yelk. I love fair fights. They are the bread and butter of what makes the game fun. However there have been plenty of occasions since I returned two weeks ago where I have paid the price for this naive notion of pursuing a "fair fight". You can thank Chily & Yand for this cynicism. I will do my best to bring 24 creeps to a fight, however if this is our 3rd-4th engagement and you have had superior numbers and a superior raid the whole time, then I will call it out in OOC. If I can have a nice fair fight then I don't care about infamy or even winning. But if I am getting destroyed, whether it be from gold tags or simply because we are disadvantaged by turbines design, I will do what I can to win.

This is not chess. Neither side has complete and decisive control over every variable within the game and there are no set parameters dictated by a third party other than the tools that turbine have made for us, therefore true "balance" can never be achieved by the players or community and what one side perceives as "imbalanced" and "unfair" is going to be considered as "just" and "victorious" for the other. This is a competitive game and competition is structurally violent. It separates and divides, and with that division comes a plethora of misinformation, misunderstanding and an incentive to reach a profitable conclusion regardless of the methods. Accept this and deal with it. Because this forum pvp between which side is the "fairest" has been going on forever and none of you will ever reach a state of satisfaction where you understand or embrace the position of the other people, because the game is inherently divisive.

Good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY!

- Hippiting and Hoppiting my loins are throbbering.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020100003d0438/signature.png]Hippityhop[/charsig]

I love how Yand keeps getting thrown under the bus on brandy..

Dude hasn't been in the moors except for a couple days a week for a couple hours at a time for months now.

Y'all act like he's personally involved in wrecking your moors experience daily if you read these threads and listen to OOC.

Edit: Grammar.
    Last edited by Gromit1710; Nov 20 2013 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tarpelion View Post

that was mean, and funny.

First able
    WHAT? lol the superfreepness derp is strong in this one.
    Last edited by Orkgazm; Nov 20 2013 at 11:06 PM.
    [center][url=http://i.imgur.com/zCwz1Q4.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/zCwz1Q4.png[/img][/url][/center]

Ooh I like games. Let's play the one where we count how many zerglings complain/make pointless posts about how their 12+ are "zerged" by "superior" numbers.

I count 24. What do I win?
    [IMG]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJyGo-SZc0hXT4WIMVUwaxkpPkPKhookGmg6I2IYYigLfDfDVnC0sBcCQ[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast