We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Installing Expansion

I purchased the Riders of Rohan Expansion. I thought it would load automatically, but it has not. Is there something I need to do to get it downloaded?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0120300000011d9cf/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by Afuna View Post
    I purchased the Riders of Rohan Expansion. I thought it would load automatically, but it has not. Is there something I need to do to get it downloaded?
    Check your email and you should have a code from Turbine... Enter this code at myaccount.turbine.com and you should be good to go... If you don't have a key, give it a few hours...

If you bought from the in-game store, it was automatically applied

Glorgnorbor
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy

Quote Originally Posted by Afuna View Post
    You don't need to download anything to get Rohan. You need to unlock it. If you bought it with RL money, there may be a code you need to apply to your account in order to unlock Rohan. If you can't find that code, contact Turbine Support. http://support.turbine.com/link/port...stomer-Support
    <<Insert clever sig here>>

The only way you'd be downloading anything now is if you got into the Beta.

Else, as others have said, you'll be waiting to download, with the rest of us, until HD goes live. The difference is that you'll get your extra pre-order goodies now, and you can immediately access HD's content the second it's released. The rest of us have to go through the arduous process of opening the Turbine store, then purchasing the expansion for TP.

There's only 1 client, all the expansions are always in it, it's just if you don't own them, you don't have access to the content of the expansion. But it's there all on your harddrive.

The Prancing Pony, usually I'm drunk in a corner
    Quote Originally Posted by HaleElven View Post
    The only way you'd be downloading anything now is if you got into the Beta.

Else, as others have said, you'll be waiting to download, with the rest of us, until HD goes live. The difference is that you'll get your extra pre-order goodies now, and you can immediately access HD's content the second it's released. The rest of us have to go through the arduous process of opening the Turbine store, then purchasing the expansion for TP.
    Riders of Rohan is already out... Riders of Rohan is not Helm's Deep
    Did everyone get a bugged signature? My BB code doesn't work anymore

Glorgnorbor, A Rock And A Hard Place, Stop by our Friday music shows! 4PM EST at the Bree West Gate on Dwarrowdelf!
    If a Malledhrim Soldier dies alone in the forest because of canceled quest, will it make a sound? ~Leixy