We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Instead of loot box weekend...

give us bounder bag drop weekend!!!!!!!!!!

./signed

That would be much more useful.
    Crell-L85-Champion - Riddermark ; Swego-L85-Burglar ; Kotvi-L95-Runekeeper
    Delego-L85 Hunter ; Stodden-L51-Captain ; Edhul-L61-Loremaster
    Deglorion - SoA XP Disabler

Yes much more useful. At the rate I'm collecting them I will never get the horse, or a few other items I want.
    "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens."
    J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Arrabell View Post
    Yes much more useful. At the rate I'm collecting them I will never get the horse, or a few other items I want.

Why not just sit in a HL farm? I made 500+ in an hour or two the other day.
    Samuel

I have like 10 lootboxes and no keys to open them. How about key drop weekend instead? The loot box drop isn't an issue... finding keys without paying TP out the wazoo is.
    Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar, tenn’ Ambar-metta!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrabell View Post
    The rate seems good now (I get ~2000 tokens/day by farming HL recipes, tokens that I don't need, except to get 15 TP/2500 by creating/destroying an Alt, but boring...)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrcsBane View Post
    Why not just sit in a HL farm? I made 500+ in an hour or two the other day.
    That would be wonderful if.... everyone could do that. Can low-level characters (i.e. level 35) do that? I thought not, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Bonus weekend for Bounder Tokens has my support too. I'd love to get the horse on at least one character. And than some other things too. And perhaps actually fill the deeds too? Which means I'd need probably about 4500 tokens, if not more.....
    Country: Netherlands, Current Server: Nimrodel. Future server: Landroval
    Sheherezi's an Eastemnet Cook & Farmer

Quote Originally Posted by Kaynith View Post
    I have like 10 lootboxes and no keys to open them. How about key drop weekend instead? The loot box drop isn't an issue... finding keys without paying TP out the wazoo is.
    I have the opposite problem. Over a dozen keys stacked up, all landscape drops, and haven't gotten a lootbox that I wanted to open in ages. Of course, that's cause the keys work at all levels and I've been leveling my lowbie alts, so any lootboxes that do drop are too low for me to bother with... xD
    R5 105 GRD Marevayave - Leader of Riddermarked For Death
    R8 105 MNS Fayah/100 LM Siennah/105 HNT Dinenol/100 RK Dhurik
    100 CHN Alachas/85 CPT Dinfaerien/60 BUR Dhax/62 WDN Godoric
    R9 105 MNS Fayeh (alt Wilya) - Lonely Mountain Band @ Landroval

Quote Originally Posted by Eartholloth View Post
    Instead of loot box weekend...give us bounder bag drop weekend!!!!!!!!!!
    That's exactly what I thought too when I read it on the store sales page today ^^

I still have so much junk from those lootboxes around that doesn't sell well on the AH...guess I'll have to destroy it.
    Not to mention all the unopened boxes where I have no key for...
    PyLotRO with Python 3.x support and bugfixes: [url]https://github.com/Lynx3d/pylotro[/url]

Signed.

Side note, I've played about 4 hours today and have yet to see a lootbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Shriya View Post
    That would be wonderful if.... everyone could do that. Can low-level characters (i.e. level 35) do that? I thought not, but perhaps I'm wrong.

Bonus weekend for Bounder Tokens has my support too. I'd love to get the horse on at least one character. And than some other things too. And perhaps actually fill the deeds too? Which means I'd need probably about 4500 tokens, if not more.....
    Exactly, not everyone has that high of a level character too do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shriya View Post

Not sure, I tried making a few low-level alts and bringing them all to Forlaw so I could get the drops for 6 people, rather then 1, but it didn't work. They get auto-killed by a mob as soon as they step outside of the city.
    Samuel

Exactly, not everyone has that high of a level character too do that.
    Ya same here my main is only 63 that's a bit too high for me. That seems a bit unfair the put a high drop rate zone like that at such a high level! where is the drop zones for the rest of us?
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter

Sigh...

They don't care. That is why they have not responded for weeks to the bad drop rate on bounder bags thread.

All that matters to them is sales in the store, this time being keys.
    Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Well to tell the truth I have gave up on bounder token farming. I can see it just not going to happen I take the few I get and buy craft tools for all my guys I mostly can get the 30 tokens and another 30 to get the craft scroll and call it good On my main server Arkenstone I am just about up to 1500 so I can get one tarnished symbol so far at least I am lucky to get that but since I run 15 charters I am not real thrilled.

Now I see how there kept the high level guys from, riding the hell out the the bounder drop issue the just made them a nice drop zone and let the rest of go pee up a drain pipe!

I like the loot box drops but the problem I have been seeing is just over the last few days that the put all junk in the loot boxes last nite my wife and I open 3 boxes each and both of got 2 boxes with some lousy cosmetic stuff and 20 or 30 rep items that where 30 point rep items. Man that garbage they can keep it! If there going to put rep items in the loot box it better be 700 point rep not the little 30 point jobs.

So it seems once again there nerfing to drop in the loot boxes again too, So they increase the drop on the boxes to sell keys that is why they don't increase the key drop rate they do this to sell keys not to do us a favor it so they make money. So don't think for a minute that this weekend loot box drop was some sort of a bonus to us, its just a way to make money for them and they nerfed the boxes on top of it.

I like the loot boxes but thy need to keep there fingers out of what drop out of the boxes when they do it that is a full fledged scam. So this weekend they will sell a bunch of keys and burn a bunch a folks when they all get junk out the box By time everyone get the word out that the boxes this weekend where loaded with junk it will be too late and they will have everyone points from the sale of the keys.

I mean really to open 6 boxes and get a total 2 pieces of jewllery about 100 pieces of 30 point rep items and 2 cosmetics that looks like the same stuff the outfitter sells that sell for about 12 to 20 silver nice stuff for 600 turbine point don't you think? :-(

Do yourself a favor don't bother to open the boxes from this weekend seems there dud's

I hate when they do stuff like that I really like to open boxes I spend a good chunk on keys too but not after the drops I got yesterday. That about 300 point a week they are not getting from e anymore after stuffing me like that!!
    Last edited by Fearless.one; Oct 11 2013 at 02:36 PM.
    Completeness is the only way to play! No fast track ever! Xp Disable Toggle Supporter

How about a fall festival instead of an increased drop rate on obsolete boxes with HD so close. I've been trashing Riddermark boxes because no one even buys them anymore on my server. Even a welcome back weekend of bonus XP would be better right now.
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyRogersMcFreely View Post
    I've been trashing Riddermark boxes because no one even buys them anymore on my server.
    I still sell ~10 lootboxes/day (I had about 300 in several vaults) rather quickly at AH on my server, but at low prices (25-35G).
    Probably people who look for 1A symbols or stat tomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Castorix View Post
    I still sell ~10 lootboxes/day (I had about 300 in several vaults) rather quickly at AH on my server, but at low prices (25-35G).
    Probably people who look for 1A symbols or stat tomes.
    And I thought Dwarrowdelf had the most overblown prices. Maybe we just have more people getting lootboxes, who knows. All I know is lootbox weekend just fills up my bags with "trash" faster. :\

Riddermark boxes are as low as 10g on DD btw and I don't think they're selling fast if at all.
    You gotta chill to take it to the next level.

Interesting. Since this started on Friday, I have gotten two boxes, no keys, but nearly twice as many bags of Bounder's Tokens. Three cheers for the pRNG :P.

Update: I got two keys and three more boxes. Bags of Bounders Tokens dropped like crazy for me. I hope they make the drop rate for those go to about 5% and stay there until the Harvestmath.
    Last edited by cdq1958; Oct 14 2013 at 11:09 AM.
    "No sadder words of tongue or pen are the words: 'Might have been'." -- John Greenleaf Whittier
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda
    On planet Earth, there is a try.
    Indeed, in a world and life full of change, the only constant is human nature (A is A, after all :P).
    We old vets need to keep in mind those who come after us.

Are the mount cosmetics still in the loot boxes? My GF got the equipment once and I saw 2 people using the caparison, but that was a long time ago.

What lootbox!

Played every single day this weekend and did not get a single lootbox. I know they are random and a free boost from Turbine that Turbine doesn't have to give us, so I'm not really complaining, in fact, thank-you Turbine for the increased drop rate so more people got some. I do wish to say what happened to me this weekend: no lootboxes, none, but great news I did get a key. Only one problem, I now have 17 keys on hand. I know some people get lootboxes but no keys. Wish there was a way Turbine could make the drops more equitable. I know, 'sell the keys for money (I do) and buy the lootboxes I need' - unfortunately not many lootboxes out there for sale for lvl 85 characters. As I said previously I have sold keys, 5 actually plus given away that many as well over the past two months, and I still have 17 left. I seem to get 2-3 keys a month, and one month I got 6, but I have yet to get a lootbox in 2013.
    Again thank-you Turbine for the lootbox weekend. I'm sure my luck will change during the next one (fingers crossed).
    Landroval Champion Level 99

I cleaned Rushgore, Brown Lands in GR area, then head toward Rohan, finished East Wall and second area in Rohan since this weekend. I massacrated lot of villages, killied lots and lots and lots of mobs with my warden and i got 0 (none) lootboxes. As the title said, we had an increased drop rate of lootboxes, not double or 1000%. If the rate was 0,0001, now it may be 0,0002. Anyway, it is luck related so i dont care too much.
    Also we need an key weekend since lootboxes was not ONCE an issue. Keys instead was all the time. And the store keys are very expensive for an key in my humble opinion. Ok, make an key 100 TP but assure me that in the lootbox i will find something awesome for those TP. If i keep finding 15 anduin tokens and tattered cloak i will suicide.
    Instead, i got lot of bounder bags. Though, despite luck factor, i can say honestly that all my 24 bags drop in 3 days was +5 tokens. Not 10, 20 or more. Dam luck hehe.

Someone said he got 12 keys leveling in Angmar. Someone grinded that Bree tomb for Bree reputation for 3 days and he got 32 keys. Lucky ones.
    Andracy - Mns; Andrady - RK; Andrac - Hnt; Andracya - Brg; Gabytza - LM; Anduta - Warden
    Officer of Rangers of Eriador / Snowbourne

Completed Lothlorien (all quests and repeatables to so far get to ally) and all slayer deeds in the area, and the epic into for Mirkwood on lvl Burg, plus farmed North Downs Orc camp to rep 2 toons to Kin this weekend.
    Zero boxes, 3 keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelth View Post
    Only one problem, I now have 17 keys on hand. I know some people get lootboxes but no keys. Wish there was a way Turbine could make the drops more equitable. I know, 'sell the keys for money (I do) and buy the lootboxes I need' - unfortunately not many lootboxes out there for sale for lvl 85 characters.
    I keep keys for lootboxes 90.
    I got 46 keys last week that I don't use anymore (and still ~150 lootboxes 80 in vaults to be sold/given (I can give you some if you're on my server...))
    Last edited by Castorix; Oct 14 2013 at 10:13 AM.

Yes, and make it a long weekend too (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast