We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

I need a new game to play for a while Suggestions?

I just need a break from the day to day playing of Lotro. I am not much of a space or FPS type player. Are there any other games out that to play for short term? Tried DDO but that didn't take either and EG2 leaves me scratching my head about game play. I know it sounds as I am fussy, I just need a mythical type game and I don't see anything right off to play.

I've had the same issue. I love LOTRO but I've been itching for a sand box MMO without the current theme park set up that all the AAA MMOs currently have. Anyone know of one?
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
    Continuing the never ending battle to keep Lobelia Sackville-Baggins in check

Just a suggestion!

You might want to check out Sacred 2 Fallen Angel. It isn't a MMO but when I find LOTRO too tedious I play that for a while or Fate just for a break!

I am playing "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn" right now.
    I can recommend it.

Just read the Kotaku review, I couldn't describe the game any better than this:
    http://kotaku.com/final-fantasy-xiv-...iew-1440536417

I play Neverwinter.
    It's not LOTRO, but it's ok and passes the time.

Get Skyrim if your after a lotro esque game, also the assasin's creed games are good.

If you want a lotr game, try battle for middle-earth II, it's a strategy game. And if possible get the rise of the witch king expansion.
    Meshoot, rank 9 Blackarrow, Officer of Freepaphiles Riddermark
    >:} Memento Mori {:<
    Aka Grumpis the honorable Mustelidian Pew Pew of love and cheery brightness.
    >The Mustelidian Cult is the cult, is the cult for you and me<

Quote Originally Posted by Grapold View Post
    I play Neverwinter.
    It's not LOTRO, but it's ok and passes the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpisaw View Post
    Get Skyrim if your after a lotro esque game
    For some oldies, I usually recommend replaying Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, with the TUTU mod (BG2 interface for both). It doesn't hog all your time and it is truly well made. Also it is of course offline and runs on the graphics equivalent of a 1989 digital watch so can be played even on a terrible work laptop.

Also, I sortof enjoyed the Dragon Age games.

MMOs? Nothing I can think of that will not have you running back here in no time, with a sigh of relief´.

Quote Originally Posted by Macroscian View Post
    For some oldies, I usually recommend replaying Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, with the TUTU mod (BG2 interface for both). It doesn't hog all your time and it is truly well made. Also it is of course offline and runs on the graphics equivalent of a 1989 digital watch so can be played even on a terrible work laptop.

Also, I sortof enjoyed the Dragon Age games.

MMOs? Nothing I can think of that will not have you running back here in no time, with a sigh of relief´.
    You can also get the Enhanced version of Baldur's Gate which updates a number of things and makes it play nice with modern graphics. Both of those games are top notch, and honestly, I find them superior to anything currently available. The Icewind Dale series isn't a bad option either.

I dont know if this would intrest you...Champions of Regnum http://www.championsofregnum.com/

you may try this one and maybe you ll earn real cash, btw i need referrals so just by signing you ll be of great help 4 me
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0520a00000023eb32/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]