We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Buying Rune Keeper or quad pack

My wife's joined me in LoTR, subscribed to VIP service and bought a Rune Keeper opposed to the quad pack so she could play a healer type with me. When I sat with her and helped her get to grips with game I saw she only had access to three bags in game and needs to pay for the use of the other 2 I get free access to on my burglar with his 5 bag set up.

My question is does having the quad pack open up the other 2 bags automatically or will she need to still buy those bags as extra's on the Rune Keeper?

Bit niffed they do this to VIP acc when buying the extra char type but can understand economics just dont want to be stiffed any further for bags when we might get upgraded foc with add on packs

Ty for any assistance in advance

Flydd

Quote Originally Posted by Soldierunknown View Post
    My wife's joined me in LoTR, subscribed to VIP service and bought a Rune Keeper opposed to the quad pack so she could play a healer type with me. When I sat with her and helped her get to grips with game I saw she only had access to three bags in game and needs to pay for the use of the other 2 I get free access to on my burglar with his 5 bag set up.
    If her account is VIP, then any character she logs onto while VIP will have their 4th and 5th bags unlocked.

If they doesn't happen, have her try to exit out and log back in. Or, check your account status on the Turbine account site.

That said, merely getting the quad pack only gets you the 4 existing expansions, which includes the Moria expansion (with Runekeeper, though she already has it).